You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The New Poker Clinic!

edited April 2010 in Poker Chat
Hey guys,

Hopefully you’ve noticed a couple of changes that we’ve just pushed through to the community today.

There’s nothing too scary but here’s a quick summary about what’s happened and a little guide to help you find your way around. We wouldn’t want you getting lost now would we?!

You’ll notice the popular Hold’em and Omaha strategy discussion groups/boards have vanished!

That’s right, they’ve gone, been done away with, ‘Strategy’ is no more!

But fear not chums…

Let me introduce to you - the sexy, shiny, brand spanking new ‘Poker Clinic’!

The aim of The Poker Clinic is to really help you, the players, improve your game. You’ll find all your existing strategy threads in this new area but we’ll be working hard to clean the board up a bit, with helpful hand analysis templates, a thread of the top strategy tips and much, much more.

Feeling a little queasy after that latest lost pot? Well make sure you visit The Poker Clinic for the ultimate cure.
It’s the perfect place to make all your hand history related posts and get others to offer advice about your play. As the board gets busier we’ll look at expanding this area and maybe even having separate boards solely for hand analysis, cash tips, Tournament tips etc etc.

So……don’t delay; take a trip to The Poker Clinic today!

Comments

• edited April 2010

Forgive me if you're already doing this, or have already made plans to do this, but are you going to make seperate sub-forums for Hold'Em and Omaha? If not, and there's no way of forcing the user to prefix each new topic with one of the two, it might get a little messy?

Thumbs up for the idea though, of course! :D

• edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: The New Poker Clinic!:
    Forgive me if you're already doing this, or have already made plans to do this, but are you going to make seperate sub-forums for Hold'Em and Omaha? If not, and there's no way of forcing the user to prefix each new topic with one of the two, it might get a little messy? Thumbs up for the idea though, of course! :D
    Posted by YoungUn
    hey there YoungUn havnt seen you for ages hope your good :)
  • edited April 2010
    Hey Youngun

Yeah sure, as the board get's busier we'll look at expanding it.

Cheers.

• edited April 2010
    "Let me introduce to you - the sexy, shiny, brand spanking new ‘Poker Clinic’!"

Sorry Rich - But I just don't agree - Most Clinics I visit usually have at least a sexy receptionist and a clinic nurse to help you with your problems.

Please can we have a sexy Sky Poker "Clinic Nurse" to greet and help us with our problems? Perhaps that Lisa-Marie Long, although I realise she may not be fully qualified to analyse samples / hands it would at least go a little way to taking our mind off our poker problems.

Please Rich - Can we have a
    "Clinic Nurse" Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease?
  • edited April 2010
    seeing as you've used so many pretty colours, yes.