You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Good player, bad attitude great fun!

edited April 2010 in Poker Chat
Just finished a sit and go against someone who had more attitude than Phill Hellmuth. I was called an idiot a loon a clown a rubbish player etc. Mind you they were having a dig at everyone so it was not a problem! I replied with things like thank you, you are so funny! Lol and do you love everyone? It was a Dym money and we both cashed It was still funny beating them heads up! :) Of coarse they told me I was a lucky idiot when my A9 took down their KJ! All that fun for just 30p bargain! I thanked them for a good game and told them to keep smiling!

Comments

• edited April 2010
    In Response to Good player, bad attitude great fun!:
    Just finished a sit and go against someone who had more attitude than Phill Hellmuth. I was called an idiot a loon a clown a rubbish player etc. Mind you they were having a dig at everyone so it was not a problem! I replied with things like thank you, you are so funny! Lol and do you love everyone? It was a Dym money and we both cashed It was still funny beating them heads up! :) Of coarse they told me I was a lucky idiot when my A9 took down their KJ! All that fun for just 30p bargain! I thanked them for a good game and told them to keep smiling!
    Posted by Donut64

The banters always fun so long it stays that way. I normally dont get involved i keep chat closed. But i do like to mouth off a little HU play i've had a few. But it's all in fun and i think it's something that should be donE HU
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Good player, bad attitude great fun!:
    In Response to Good player, bad attitude great fun! : The banters always fun so long it stays that way. I normally dont get involved i keep chat closed. But i do like to mouth off a little HU play i've had a few. But it's all in fun and i think it's something that should be donE HU
    Posted by Ms_Chips
    It used to wind me up! But now I enjoy being over nice with people showing a little to much attitude! If someone is taking a lot of abuse and not replying I will try to deflect it on to me! If I was in a MTT I would probably turn it off though but in a cheap sit n go it just adds to the value!
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Good player, bad attitude great fun! : The banters always fun so long it stays that way. I normally dont get involved i keep chat closed. But i do like to mouth off a little HU play i've had a few. But it's all in fun and i think it's something that should be donE HU
    Posted by Ms_Chips
    im glad you said that. ive tried to chat to you quite a few times with no response, i just thought you were being arrogant.

It always makes me laff when ppl call ppl donks etc at the micros
  • edited April 2010

Saw a bloke yesterday at nl40 giving it loadsa gob....Trying to wind up ozzie08, probabably the most                 un-windupable guy on here.

Failed miserably, n Ozzie stacked him within 15 minutes :) lol

Seeing him bust felt as good as doubling up myself!!! -He was wayyyyyyyy too personal
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Good player, bad attitude great fun! : im glad you said that. ive tried to chat to you quite a few times with no response, i just thought you were being arrogant. It always makes me laff when ppl call ppl donks etc at the micros
    Posted by OMahonyO
    I got called a donk on .15/.30 yesterday for having the best hand on every street. Oh the hilarity :)
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Good player, bad attitude great fun!:
    Posted by Donut64
     Lol, nice1 m8. I played 2/4 nl for the very 1st time 3 or 4 days ago and got called a DH for winning a hand when i was miles ahead by this one particular gent. Thereafter he called my bets laughable when i milked him with made hands and then slagged me off when i overbet getting a few bluffs through, something i rarely do but only did it to wind him up.Like you i really thought the guy brought a lot of amusement to the table and enjoyed his banter. 
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Good player, bad attitude great fun! : im glad you said that. ive tried to chat to you quite a few times with no response, i just thought you were being arrogant. It always makes me laff when ppl call ppl donks etc at the micros
    Posted by OMahonyO
    Sorry Mahony I hope you where saying unlucky hehe. I knew you had 66 yesterday was kinda hoping it was A9 but I was pot committed anyhow after  turn. I'll have a peek now and then when I spot you.
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Good player, bad attitude great fun! : I got called a donk on .15/.30 yesterday for having the best hand on every street. Oh the hilarity :)
    Posted by YoungUn
    Yeh Dohh likes to do this when you bust his 3rd bullet bluff with 3rd best pair. You then become the worst player on sky poker.