You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Colluding again -names?

edited April 2010 in Poker Chat
I wrote a long post and the lost it so basically ive reported to skybet -

Can I name and shame  on here?

They should show it on sky865 it was that obvious - it might help players know whaty to look for -tourney 2618279

Comments

• edited April 2010
    I wouldnt name names if I were you it will only get you in trouble! Leave it to the powers that be to sort it!
  • edited April 2010
    dont hold your breath i reported something 3 weeks ago and still heard nothing back
  • edited April 2010
    Hey there.

No, please do not post the names in the forum. This really isn't the place.

If you made the report to customer care you can be certain it will be thoroughly investigated by our dedicated fraud team.

if you have any questions feel free to get back in touch with them or send me a quick PM.

Thanks guys.

• edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Colluding again -names?:
    Hey there. No, please do not post the names in the forum. This really isn't the place. If you made the report to customer care you can be certain it will be thoroughly investigated by our dedicated fraud team. if you have any questions feel free to get back i touch with them or send me a quick PM. Thanks guys.
    Posted by Sky_Rich

lucky you
  • edited April 2010
    if they were coluding and it was obvious you dont have to say the names but just what there actions were so we can all look out for it!
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Colluding again -names?:
    I wrote a long post and the lost it so basically ive reported to skybet - Can I name and shame  on here? They should show it on sky865 it was that obvious - it might help players know whaty to look for -tourney 2618279
    Posted by MP33
    I believe you should have a reply very soon.