You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Win some Sky Poker goodies tonight- with Tikay v Orf!

edited April 2010 in Poker Chat
Morning all,

I'm at the studios ready to record a load of shows with Mr. Kendall today and once we've downed tools at 7 this evening, the two of us will have another one of our cosy nights in together- sat across from each other in the office and trying to rob each other blind  of chips and dignity on the Sky Poker tables.

Yes, once again we are entering the 7pm Sleepstack and the 8pm Doublestack.

And once again , I'm inviting you to predict who will still be playing when the other one crashes out his second tournament. And how long will he outlast him?

Here's an example-

I exit the Sleepstack at 7.30pm, Tikay goes out the Doublestack at 8.15pm, I then go out the Doublestack at 10pm and Tikay is still playing the Sleepstack till 10.48pm.

So overall, Tikay is playing poker for a further 48 minutes than me (doesn't matter in which tournament)

ANSWER- TIKAY TO BEAT RICH BY 48 MINUTES

Closest prediction wins a set of Sky Poker merchandise- in the event of a tie the first poster will take the prize.

Shoud be good fun tonight-plus we'll have the Barcelona match on in the office too.

I just hope Tikay makes a complete Messi of his tournaments tonight. Hmmm...needs work, that gag.

Good luck!

Comments