You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sky poker dealers need the boot

edited April 2010 in Area 51

Every time i play poker the dealer always deals my cards face up, no wonder i lose all the time, my opponents can see what im holding.....Does anyone else suffer with this problem of inexperienced and lousy dealers???
If so how do i fix it?
Do i need to type in a code in the chat box?
Iv tried putting parcel tape over my laptop screen but im not stupid and soon relised that the only person who couldn't see my cards then was me.
Please help as im beginning to get very paranoid and might start going coo coo and writing post on here about how poker is fixed which is not true.......i think......
Many thanks for the help 

Comments

• edited April 2010
    In Response to Sky poker dealers need the boot:
    Every time i play poker the dealer always deals my cards face up, no wonder i lose all the time, my opponents can see what im holding.....Does anyone else suffer with this problem of inexperienced and lousy dealers??? If so how do i fix it? Do i need to type in a code in the chat box? Iv tried putting parcel tape over my laptop screen but im not stupid and soon relised that the only person who couldn't see my cards then was me. Please help as im beginning to get very paranoid and might start going coo coo and writing post on here about how poker is fixed which is not true.......i think...... Many thanks for the help 
    Posted by BURNShurtz
    Yeah bad bad Sky, you'd have thought they would have sorted this out by now! The other day it stupidly dealt me 4 cards! Dunno whats wrong with this worse than facebook software.

Another thing! I was told when I started playing you always get dealt AA, that hardly ever happens!
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Sky poker dealers need the boot:
    In Response to Sky poker dealers need the boot : Yeah bad bad Sky, you'd have thought they would have sorted this out by now! The other day it stupidly dealt me 4 cards! Dunno whats wrong with this worse than facebook software. Another thing! I was told when I started playing you always get dealt AA, that hardly ever happens!
    Posted by SolarCarro
    At least i know im not alone
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Sky poker dealers need the boot:
    Every time i play poker the dealer always deals my cards face up, no wonder i lose all the time, my opponents can see what im holding.....Does anyone else suffer with this problem of inexperienced and lousy dealers??? If so how do i fix it? Do i need to type in a code in the chat box? Iv tried putting parcel tape over my laptop screen but im not stupid and soon relised that the only person who couldn't see my cards then was me. Please help as im beginning to get very paranoid and might start going coo coo and writing post on here about how poker is fixed which is not true.......i think...... Many thanks for the help 
    Posted by BURNShurtz
    If you type 'revealallholdcards/gotodealersfirstthreecards/showall' into the chat box, it will show you all the cards you need to see and will help you make decisions slightly easier.
    However, as you seem fairly new to Sky Poker, you should be aware that the majority of regular players have been using this code for ages now so that is why you see the same people on final tables and top of the poker leagues all the time.
    If you copy and paste the above code it will help you even more because it does take a while to type before every hand unless you are a speed typist!
    Please forward 5 % of all your future winnings to me using the handy paypal method which if you did not already know is located behind the secret panel in the hot-o-meter.

I hope this helps......but DONT tell everyone hey!    :)
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Sky poker dealers need the boot : If you type 'revealallholdcards/gotodealersfirstthreecards/showall' into the chat box, it will show you all the cards you need to see and will help you make decisions slightly easier. However, as you seem fairly new to Sky Poker, you should be aware that the majority of regular players have been using this code for ages now so that is why you see the same people on final tables and top of the poker leagues all the time. If you copy and paste the above code it will help you even more because it does take a while to type before every hand unless you are a speed typist! Please forward 5 % of all your future winnings to me using the handy paypal method which if you did not already know is located behind the secret panel in the hot-o-meter. I hope this helps......but DONT tell everyone hey!    :)
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Thanks i will type it in next time i play, your secret is safe with me..... 
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Sky poker dealers need the boot : If you type 'revealallholdcards/gotodealersfirstthreecards/showall' into the chat box, it will show you all the cards you need to see and will help you make decisions slightly easier. However, as you seem fairly new to Sky Poker, you should be aware that the majority of regular players have been using this code for ages now so that is why you see the same people on final tables and top of the poker leagues all the time. If you copy and paste the above code it will help you even more because it does take a while to type before every hand unless you are a speed typist! Please forward 5 % of all your future winnings to me using the handy paypal method which if you did not already know is located behind the secret panel in the hot-o-meter. I hope this helps......but DONT tell everyone hey!    :)
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Pmsl This should be post of the week !!
  • edited April 2010
    They cannot all see your cards due to the viewing angle.  However do not wear mirrored shades while playing as They will reflect off them.  That is the only time ppl can see ur cards as far as Im aware
  • edited April 2010
    They cannot all see your cards due to the viewing angle.  However do not wear mirrored shades while playing as They will reflect off them.  That is the only time ppl can see ur cards as far as Im aware
    Posted by OMahonyO
    You also need to be careful not to lift your cards too far off the table to see them; particularly if there is a mirror behind you.
  • edited April 2010
    Posted by OMahonyO
    Thanks for the advice, i never wear sunglasses while using my laptop for online poker.......
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Sky poker dealers need the boot : Thanks for the advice, i never wear sunglasses while using my laptop for online poker.......
    Posted by BURNShurtz
    Quite right too. Some people would consider it tantamount to cheating.
    Do you wear a hoodie?
  • edited April 2010
    Various cheats can be enabled in the chatbox. Type the following depending on what you need:

POKE 32531,00 to enable infinite outdraws.
    POKE 32535,00 gives you infinite lives meaning you'll always finish top three in DYMs.
    POKE 32555,255 gives you AA every hand.

Hope this helps.

• edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Sky poker dealers need the boot : Quite right too. Some people would consider it tantamount to cheating. Do you wear a hoodie?
    Posted by MereNovice
    yes i do wear hoodies, especially late at night when im playing postmans knock and waking up all the people on my street......
  • edited April 2010

I tend to rotate position to top right coz u can defo see bottom rights cards which is very hand in SB. To be fair i do warn them of my cunning plan in advance but they just ignore me, how dumb are they ?
  • edited April 2010
      I tend to rotate position to top right coz u can defo see bottom rights cards which is very hand in SB. To be fair i do warn them of my cunning plan in advance but they just ignore me, how dumb are they ?
    Posted by -TARAS-
    Deadly dumb......