You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Thankyou to all Team Tikay members & our mvp's

Well i left it late but finally cashed in the last game lol - i've cashed at an event or 2 in all of these now which is nice but was worried there for a while

Comments

• edited April 2010
    Hi Jan

A great big thank you for all the stering work with the lists you have done for team tikay, who knows, maybe one day, we may be re-erected for a rematch against the DonkyPloppers and show them who the real winners are :), well player tikayers and thank you captain :), I suppose well played DonkeyPloppers too ;)
  • edited April 2010
    Superb work Jan yet again!!

Well i dread to think who is going to be the new opponent to lead against the Craggy Island Branch of Mensa! :)

I propose that either the Dalai Lama or Gordon Brown should become the new captain to take on Team Dougaldonkplop in the next incarnation of TKO lol! :)

Gutted that Team That Lot III got lucky but it's been emotional and i'm a firm believer in karma and i can't see those Luckboxes winning the next series!.

That is all!............
  • edited April 2010
    Lord knows how you manage to find all of the data for this but thank you for your fine efforts......
  • edited April 2010
    Brilliant Jan

thanks for all you have done over the TKO's
  • edited April 2010
    Thankyou all for your kind comments.  I will admit to being a 'table' obsessive - I love everything in an easy-to-read and understandable format.  But there are worst things to be obsessive about, aren't there, so I'm not too worried.

See you all in the team extravaganza - I'm in 'Silvers Sharks'

Jan x
  • edited May 2010
    yes jan thank you for all the effort you put in to these games it was much appreicated by all of us.
    1 week to go till we get start  hope these tournys are as good fun ty sky poker :)
  • edited May 2010
    A big thanks Jan, for all your hard work on all the TKO lists.
    My first cash in TKO, finished MVP just above the boss, lol.
    I'm sure the SilverSharks will do well.