You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Hobbys

edited April 2010 in Sky Poker Live

Been watching poker on the box for years, finally got playing this year,and sky poker is kicking it!!having a ball,been well placed in  a few tournys,won a coule of ton,lost a bit less back so things are not too bad right now.Won a spot in sundays 12K primo for £2.40 so my biggest nite is just round the corner and i'm buzzing,can't think why i havn't got involved before,see you sunday folkks!!!

Comments

• edited April 2010
    In Response to Hobbys:
      Been watching poker on the box for years, finally got playing this year,and sky poker is kicking it!!having a ball,been well placed in  a few tournys,won a coule of ton,lost a bit less back so things are not too bad right now.Won a spot in sundays 12K primo for £2.40 so my biggest nite is just round the corner and i'm buzzing,can't think why i havn't got involved before,see you sunday folkks!!!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               
    Posted by mazio
    Well done Mazio and glad you are enjoying Sky Poker.

Dont forgot to watch the channel on Sunday evening between 8pm and midnight and hopefully we will review one of your hands.

Good luck!