You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

BOUNTY HUNTER TOURNIES

edited April 2010 in Poker Chat

I played the 13.30 B/H tournie on the 29/4/10..today..and took 12 of the bounties out of a total of 50 players..just under 25%... also won the tournie..what is the record and who holds it for the most scalps taken in one of these tournies????....

Comments

• edited April 2010
    In Response to BOUNTY HUNTER TOURNIES:
    I played the 13.30 B/H tournie on the 29/4/10..today..and took 12 of the bounties out of a total of 50 players..just under 25%... also won the tournie..what is the record and who holds it for the most scalps taken in one of these tournies????....
    Posted by larry1959
    If you have a question on scalps please address it to Mr R. Orford ......... he's an expert apparently.
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: BOUNTY HUNTER TOURNIES:
    In Response to BOUNTY HUNTER TOURNIES : If you have a question on scalps please address it to Mr R. Orford ......... he's an expert apparently.
    Posted by elsadog
    Lololololol, Badger alert
  • edited April 2010

Wow, very nice win Larry, well played.

On Saturday I went in a 50p SnG Bounty Hunter, I know it's much softer field than an MTT and a far less impressive win than yours, but I managed to take 6 out of the available 9 bounties, ie 66%. I wouldn't be at all surprised if somebody's had all 9 in one of those.

• edited April 2010
    Wow, very nice win Larry, well played. On Saturday I went in a 50p SnG Bounty Hunter, I know it's much softer field than an MTT and a far less impressive win than yours, but I managed to take 6 out of the available 9 bounties, ie 66%. I wouldn't be at all surprised if somebody's had all 9 in one of those.
    Posted by GaryQQQ
    Still impressive Gary.... well played...no matter what financial level you play at... a win is a win.. we are not all in the fortunate position to make a living out of poker..but we love the game all the same... gotta say though.. elsa dog is probably right..ask MR R Orford about scalps... looks like he.s lost a few over the years..lol
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to BOUNTY HUNTER TOURNIES : If you have a question on scalps please address it to Mr R. Orford ......... he's an expert apparently.
    Posted by elsadog
    Judging by the lack of scalp..I think he's still looking for his own..let alone someone elses...but he may be worth asking...just in case..lol