You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

have you ever had one of those days????

edited May 2010 in Poker Chat
yesterday was the worst day ive had since playing online!!

it started off with a dym where there was an ultra aggresive player which is weird for dyms! he was raising nearly every hand and shoving alot! he got lucky beating 1 person with a rubbish hand. then i got kings i raised he shoved i went all in (pre flop) he had 6 jack! he managed to river a straight!!! grrrr good game!

so i tried some cash where i managed to donk off my max buy in!! to be honest it wasnt bad beats i was just tilting in the end and was calling down big raises with top pair etc..... grr good game!

so i thought seing as im playing rubbish tonight i will have a go at russian roullete!

i registered for one (probably at a higher buy in that i should of)

had ace 10 lost to 2 4!! grr good game!

decided to have a rematch and lost that too!!!! grr good game!

at that point i decided to go to bed!!

now wheres my hamlets??? lol ;)

Comments

• edited April 2010
    In Response to have you ever had one of those days????:
    yesterday was the worst day ive had since playing online!! it started off with a dym where there was an ultra aggresive player which is weird for dyms! he was raising nearly every hand and shoving alot! he got lucky beating 1 person with a rubbish hand. then i got kings i raised he shoved i went all in (pre flop) he had 6 jack! he managed to river a straight!!! grrrr good game! so i tried some cash where i managed to donk off my max buy in!! to be honest it wasnt bad beats i was just tilting in the end and was calling down big raises with top pair etc..... grr good game! so i thought seing as im playing rubbish tonight i will have a go at russian roullete! i registered for one (probably at a higher buy in that i should of) had ace 10 lost to 2 4!! grr good game! decided to have a rematch and lost that too!!!! grr good game! at that point i decided to go to bed!! now wheres my hamlets??? lol ;)
    Posted by donkeyplop
    At least you didn't end up on SkyVegas
  • edited April 2010
    omg yeah. some days i could't win if i was playing heads up against myself
  • edited April 2010
    Im gonna have one tonight i think......
  • edited April 2010
    i play in a league on weds, the first 4 games of the season i have gone out early. play a cash game after, and cashed all 4 times, 2nd twice and winnin it twice. same players, same format. whats that all about!!!
  • edited April 2010
    ive decided im going to play like a rock tonight so if you are playing me and i raise i will have the nuts!! :)
  • edited April 2010
    update...................................

still running bad maybe im having one of those weeks! nothing is holding up right now :(

think im going to stop playing dym's for a bit as they are tooooo frustrating!

PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    1245 Small blind  200.00 200.00 2140.00
    donkeyplop Big blind  400.00 600.00 1430.00
      Your hole cards

bogdan Fold     
    GaryQQQ Fold     
    ekojasti Fold     
    1245 All-in  2140.00 2740.00 0.00
    donkeyplop All-in  1430.00 4170.00 0.00
    1245 Unmatched bet  510.00 3660.00 510.00
    1245 Show
    • K

donkeyplop Show

Flop

• J
    • Q

Turn

River

1245 Win Straight to the King 3660.00  4170.00
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: have you ever had one of those days????:
    omg yeah. some days i could't win if i was playing heads up against myself
    Posted by lozgo
    Yeah I have had one of those days. WHY CANT I JUST FOLD THOSE GUTSHOT DRAWS. YOU DONKEY BROWNDOG.
  • edited April 2010
    update................................... still running bad maybe im having one of those weeks! nothing is holding up right now :( think im going to stop playing dym's for a bit as they are tooooo frustrating! Player Action Cards Amount Pot Balance 1245 Small blind   200.00 200.00 2140.00 donkeyplop Big blind   400.00 600.00 1430.00   Your hole cards 9 9       bogdan Fold         GaryQQQ Fold         ekojasti Fold         1245 All-in   2140.00 2740.00 0.00 donkeyplop All-in   1430.00 4170.00 0.00 1245 Unmatched bet   510.00 3660.00 510.00 1245 Show K 10       donkeyplop Show 9 9       Flop     J 9 Q       Turn     8       River     7       1245 Win Straight to the King 3660.00   4170.00
    Posted by donkeyplop
    Donkey, refer to area 51 "Getting bored of these now" for real badbeats. This is just a standard race.
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to have you ever had one of those days???? : At least you didn't end up on SkyVegas
    Posted by elsadog
    AT LEAST YOU DIDNT END UP ON SKY BINGO
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: have you ever had one of those days???? : AT LEAST YOU DIDNT END UP ON SKY BINGO
    Posted by Strat91
    This is Sky Bingo ........... isn't it?
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: have you ever had one of those days???? : Donkey, refer to area 51 "Getting bored of these now" for real badbeats. This is just a standard race.
    Posted by Dudeskin8
    didnt say it was a bad beat just am losing most coin flips over the last few days!!

hasnt got much better tonight lol

going to have a few days off and by monday variance will be on my side ;)
  • edited May 2010
    Just had an awful crashout in the Super6. Had two terrible misreads on the same player during it, but managed to scramble my chips back. Open spots on the table kept getting filled by players with at least three times my stack (this always happens to me!). Hung in there. Got to about 70th with 140 left at the 5 minute break. Got up, had a walk around, thought to myself "right, you've been a bit all over the place here but you got through it, your luck must be in today."

Might as well have said "nothing can go wrong now".

Three bad beats in the space of about a minute later, I barely hung on to get paid anything. Had 7J, two 7s appear on the flop, lost to a flush made up by opponent's 2 of Spades. Next hand, AK suited vs. A3 suited, lost to a pair of 3s. And later KK vs. Q9, came out QA2, A, Q, beat by a Full House.

Suffice is to say, I'm not risking playing another hand today.