You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The HITMAN..........

edited May 2010 in The Shed
Hitman_RV has visited so many European countries on a regular basis this season.

Does anyone think he should be able to speak about seven different languages by now?

VOTE NOW

Comments

• edited May 2010
    HaHa!!, funny enuf just got back from portugal on footy tour, so have not been on site for few days!!
    flew out 6am fri mornin to join mates who went thurs, but i could not bear to miss the Hamburg game!!
    We beat Lisburn Casuals Veterans 4-3, And I won THE 'GARY SHAW' award, but you lot don't know what that is!!!!
  • edited May 2010
    Gary Shaw played for Villa (number 8, if I remember rightly) so is the award must be for a Haircut maybe? I always remember him having a very neat "wedge".

On a (euro) footballing note, was chuffed to bits for you last week mate, just hope you are one of the 12k to have a ticket for the final.
  • edited May 2010
    Back to your 'Poll' emily, I'm proud to say, i can speak 'pub' in several languages, and i get more fluent as the nite goes on....usually....., but i did vote for pointing at the pictures!!
    Gary Shaw was no. 8 for Villa, as centre forward, but I got awarded his shirt which has been an annual tour award for the last 10years or so, at mi veterans club, Old Meadonians, Chiswick!

The shirt was no.4 tho & Red, when he played for The 'Carling Allstars' in a far distant land, He got made an honourable member of our club for his Bar and niteclub performances, certainly not his pitch perf. LOL

Haha, theres a question for your sports quiz, where was that tournament, and why was it special?
    Now that will take some tracking down!!
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: The HITMAN..........:
    Back to your 'Poll' emily, I'm proud to say, i can speak 'pub' in several languages, and i get more fluent as the nite goes on....usually....., but i did vote for pointing at the pictures!! Gary Shaw was no. 8 for Villa, as centre forward, but I got awarded his shirt which has been an annual tour award for the last 10years or so, at mi veterans club, Old Meadownians, Chiswick! The shirt was no.4 tho & Red, when he played for The 'Carling Allstars' in a far distant land, He got made an honourable member of our club for his Bar and niteclub performances, cetainly not his pitch perf. LOL Haha, theres a question for your sports quiz, where was that tournament, and why was it special? Now that will take some tracking down!!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    LOL. I need to go to Sainsburys for some Ale before I even CONSIDER this Question ;0)

In the meantime, PLEASE tell me that you have a ticket for the Final.
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: The HITMAN..........:
    In Response to Re: The HITMAN.......... : LOL. I need to go to Sainsburys for some Ale before I even CONSIDER this Question ;0) In the meantime, PLEASE tell me that you have a ticket for the Final.
    Posted by emilyegg
    yep got one, & got flights today, not been easy tho!