You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

what is this

edited April 2010 in Poker Chat
how am i suposed to win
they always hit
I ALWAYS MISS
ITS A joke

The Moderators have Edited the Thread Title as it was inappropriate, & not compliant with our House Rules, which do not allow for such profanities, with or without asterisks.

Please note - several other, inoffensive posts have been removed as they quoted the original unedited title

Your understanding of this is appreciated.

Comments

• edited April 2010
    Fundz I have to agree with some people you calling with Q5 suited pre is an awful move and then after that you dug your own grave, if your gonna play that kind of hand always raise pre flop then you get the information from other players on their strength also the AA would have been tempted to re pop you thats when you can get away little lost than a lot lost

The 56 hand is one hand where I think it didnt go wrong until the turn checking pre flop is fine, the 2/3 pot bet on the flop is fine your making people define where they are in the hand and its building the pot should you turn better.

The turn you make 2 pair, great your more than often that not going to be ahead but at same time its a very dry board other than the flush draw so any J would still be coming along here I would have at least 2/3 pot bet here more often than not probably going to go for 3/4 pot as this doesn't give him the odds to draw, instead you gave him odds and got unlucky on the river.

Perhaps playing it differently would have got you to won the hand but if he is a station then its probably still going to take all your money unless you can read he was calling down a draw, which you really should have spotted on the river cause hes had no aggression in the hand and looked like he wasnt overly interested until that 3rd spade came on the board it cries out flush.

Spike2120
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to what is this:
    how am i suposed to win they always hit I ALWAYS MISS ITS A joke The Moderators have Edited the Thread Title as it was inappropriate, & not compliant with our House Rules, which do not allow for such profanities, with or without asterisks. Please note - several other inoffensive posts have been removed as they quoted the edited title . Your understanding of this is appreciated.
    Posted by Fundz
    dont know y theyv removed my post..but if u read it,here u go...
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    xbootneck2 Small blind  10.00 10.00 990.00
    philmenow Big blind  20.00 30.00 1990.00
      Your hole cards

bluenose07 Call  20.00 50.00 3040.00
    lea116311 Fold     
    bos_rael Fold     
    xbootneck2 Call  10.00 60.00 980.00
    philmenow Check     
    Flop

xbootneck2 Check     
    philmenow Bet  100.00 160.00 1890.00
    bluenose07 Fold     
    xbootneck2 Call  100.00 260.00 880.00
    Turn

xbootneck2 Check     
    philmenow Bet  260.00 520.00 1630.00
    xbootneck2 All-in  880.00 1400.00 0.00
    philmenow Call  620.00 2020.00 1010.00
    xbootneck2 Show
    • A

philmenow Show

River

xbootneck2 Win Flush to the Ace 2020.00  2020.00
  • edited April 2010
    Phil - please check the edit in the o/p body -

"Please note - several other, inoffensive posts have been removed as they quoted the original unedited title."

hopefully that clears that up for you.

cheers

• edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: what is this:
    Phil - please check the edit in the o/p body - " Please note - several other, inoffensive posts have been removed as they quoted the original unedited title ." hopefully that clears that up for you. cheers
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    just left u a message asking why that was,ok..please disregard said message,i'll have to start reading things properly..shame that they couldnt have just been edited also..some of us are slow,1 fingered typers..