You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Any Advice Please Needed

edited April 2010 in Poker Chat
contact customer care.  they will ban this sc um from using chat again.

Comments

• edited April 2010
    hi all! just a bit of advice dont know who to speak to but my missus just played in the 12 o'clock freeroll i think it was within the first 10 hands 2 people go all in and my missus calls the all ins and she wins the hand and knocks out a player  and his response was XXX which has upset her she hasnt been on this site for long and it has really annoyed me!! this player needs to be banned so he doesnt do anything like this again it not a nice thing to see when u beat someone fairly... if this player doesnt get banned for this then something is seriously wrong. I have come across some really nice people on this site and so has my missus so why do people like that have to ruin it...
    any advice much appreciated :)

Gooner55

Edited - SKY Rich.

Please contact customer care and make this report by clciking
    here. the team will be more than happy to investigate and take the appropriate action.

thank you.
  • edited April 2010
    Contact customer services and report them tell them the time and if possible the hand number and what the game was i.e £2 sit n go. This is discracefull behaviour and im sure sky will have words. They can check what was said in the chat as its recorded. Dont let people like this get away with it. There are lots of really friendly players on here and it spoils it cos of a few stupid and imature people which unfortunately happens on the rare occasion. Dont take it to heart though you are better than that and for one you beat them. Just rise above it and tell sky. Sorry to hear you had this though i have myself and its not nice. GL m8
  • edited April 2010
    If Sky have any backbone they should ban him completely.

That's completely unaccceptable, what a revolting imbecile.
  • edited April 2010

just reassure her it is a minority, don't let 1 idiot upset her or spoil her enjoyment, do as scotty says they will ban.

Dave

• edited April 2010
    In Response to Any Advice Please Needed:
    hi all! just a bit of advice dont know who to speak to but my missus just played in the 12 o'clock freeroll i think it was within the first 10 hands 2 people go all in and my missus calls the all ins and she wins the hand and knocks out a player called  and his response was  **** little wh ore u goin to get raped and murdered u little sl ut) which has upset her she hasnt been on this site for long and it has really annoyed me!! this player needs to be banned so he doesnt do anything like this again it not a nice thing to see when u beat someone fairly... if this player doesnt get banned for this then something is seriously wrong. I have come across some really nice people on this site and so has my missus so why do people like that have to ruin it... any advice much appreciated :) Gooner55
    Posted by gooner55
    Hi gooner

Scotty is correct, you must contact Customer Care, all the contact details are at the bottom of the page, could you please edit the details in your post as naming players in it, unfortunatley is not permitted , Thank you
  • edited April 2010
    Hi Gooner
    Firstly my advice is to edit your post and remove the players name in question.
    secondly report is to sky poker customer services, this can be done via email or go to Online Chat - Start a live chat and explain your circumstances, tell them the players name and the tourneament ID and ask them to investigate the abuse. They are very helpful and any reports of abuse will be dealt with in the proper manner.

Again - Please edit your post and delete the players name and report the abuse through the proper manner.

This kind of thing is unacceptable and I wish you all the best on a speedy outcome

Pokertrev
  • edited April 2010
    Thanks for all advice she has now sent email to customer care hopefully this will get sorted out sorry for putting players name didnt realise u couldnt and have now taken the name out. got the hand number so i will forward this on thanks again for your replys :)

Gooner55
  • edited April 2010
    Very  sad to  see when  Idiots do this sort of thing , unfortunately it seems to happen quite often  on this  site, probably kids ... 
    I dont know  why the security here is so lax, as well as the chat  some of names that players give themselves    is unreal..... and they  are allowed to play with them.. Ive even seen it when on the TV .. the presenter or analyst is embarrassed and  cant say the name...  

• edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Any Advice Please Needed:
    Thanks for all advice she has now sent email to customer care hopefully this will get sorted out sorry for putting players name didnt realise u couldnt and have now taken the name out. got the hand number so i will forward this on thanks again for your replys :) Gooner55
    Posted by gooner55
    Well Done M8y - Wish You and the Missus  All The Best.
  • edited April 2010
    Hey Gooner.

I'm really sorry to hear about this. please check my edit in your O/P.

thank you.
  • edited April 2010
    Thanks rich i have spoke to someone on live chat and it is now being dealt with.. Again thanks for all the advice

Gooner55
  • edited April 2010
    Thanks rich i have spoke to someone on live chat and it is now being dealt with.. Again thanks for all the advice Gooner55
    Posted by gooner55
    Hi gooner, glad to got things sorted, welcome to the forum by the way :)
  • edited April 2010
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Any Advice Please Needed:
    I played a freeroll last night,I went all in with a pair of eights, and a female avatar called with a 4 and 5 off suit and got a 4 and 5 on the flop and so I lost, I then closed the window .Perhaps the culprit if ? they were on the same table saw that ? and maybe ? when they lost to this female avatar they got a little upset or they might not like getting beat by female avatars??? either way it should be easy to find this dastardly fellow.   

Kind regards
  • edited April 2010

Still no need to say what was said u can get upset over the hand but get over it thats poker it happens to everyone u cant stop people calling all in with silly hands u know when u see them calling with nothing they are bound to win the hand.. and the hand she had was A9 hearts and another had 44 and another had Q9 offsuit. The flop came 7d2h6h so both went all in and she went all in having a flush draw after the flop and the turn was blank then ace came on the river so she won the hand with pair of aces.. Maybe she was wrong to call with a draw but i know i would have done excatly the same thing. As she had lost a big pot cpl of hands before so she was short anyway and needed to dbl up..
    Its all getting sorted now thanks for all responses
    Gooner55

• edited April 2010
    Fwiw, with two overcards to the flop and the nut flush draw, I'm calling here EVERY time.

Even if it had been the world's worst call, there is no place for abuse of this kind on Sky Poker (or anywhere else for that matter).

I'm glad that you've reported it and I'm confident that the appropriate action will be taken.
  • edited April 2010
    thanks m8
    Posted by gooner55
    You are welcome