You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Lets try, SKYMandy

It seems the only person around here who listens to the customer is Sky-Mandy,   so with TK asleep somewhere and not replying, Sky-Rich tooooo  busy getting 'badges' made (sigh),  
 lets  try Sky-Mandy...How about this ..
(I posted this in Community Suggestions but no reply)

Once a week ,  Sky Poker could run a series of recorded  studio  knockout events the same as  the  old 'Late Night Poker' .. the show  could  be edited to one hour .. maybe 6  shows with the winner s of each week  going through to the final ... To get the  36 players, run some MTT's say 4, where the top 9 qualify get to play in the studio games ....

Of course I would  expect automatic entry for the idea .... elo !! What ??       

Comments

• edited April 2010
    I'd  like to try Sky_Mandy!
  • edited April 2010
    Good idea Benny! Like the sound of that!
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Lets try, SKYMandy:
    It seems the only person around here who listens to the customer is Sky-Mandy,   so with TK asleep somewhere and not replying, Sky-Rich tooooo  busy getting 'badges' made (sigh),    lets  try Sky-Mandy...How about this .. (I posted this in Community Suggestions but no reply) Once a week ,  Sky Poker could run a series of recorded  studio  knockout events the same as  the  old 'Late Night Poker' .. the show  could  be edited to one hour .. maybe 6  shows with the winner s of each week  going through to the final ... To get the  36 players, run some MTT's say 4, where the top 9 qualify get to play in the studio games ....   Of course I would  expect automatic entry for the idea .... elo !! What ??         
    Posted by bennydip2
    As the Production Manager of the Sky Poker channel I would like to invite you down to the studio to come and see how busy we are. I think this would give you a greater understanding of how everything works.
  • edited April 2010
    Lol Owned By Sky_Claire Well Said Why Is No One Ever Happy With The Efforts Of The Sky Team Keep It Going Peeps I Think The Site Is On Its Way Up Without Idiotic Suggestions That Would Be Good For A Honeymoon Period And Then The Interest Would Dissapear
  • edited April 2010
    sky claire owns benny bigstyle

thread over
  • edited April 2010
    nice post claire!!

is bennydip ever happy?? lol
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Lets try, SKYMandy:
    In Response to Lets try, SKYMandy : As the Production Manager of the Sky Poker channel I would like to invite you down to the studio to come and see how busy we are. I think this would give you a greater understanding of how everything works.
    Posted by Sky_Claire
    LOL PWNED!!!

where's my invite claire??
  • edited April 2010

Ladies & Gentlemen.

Let me introduce you.

Sky-Claire = Mother Hen = Attila The Hen = Ayatollah Atilla.

Not to be messed with.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. 
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Lets try, SKYMandy : As the Production Manager of the Sky Poker channel I would like to invite you down to the studio to come and see how busy we are. I think this would give you a greater understanding of how everything works.
    Posted by Sky_Claire
    i think i just fell in love with claire lol !

over to you benny m8y you got to take sky claire goddess

up in her offer !
  • edited April 2010
    Moan moan moan moan moan moan MASSIVE SLAP silence lol
  • edited April 2010
    Moan moan moan moan moan moan MASSIVE SLAP silence lol
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    lol - be afraid of Mother Hen.......................be VERY afraid
  • edited April 2010
    I'd  like to try Sky_Claire!
    Posted by Mr_Miyagi

FYP
  • edited April 2010
    Lol Owned By Sky_Claire Well Said Why Is No One Ever Happy With The Efforts Of The Sky Team Keep It Going Peeps I Think The Site Is On Its Way Up Without Idiotic Suggestions That Would Be Good For A Honeymoon Period And Then The Interest Would Dissapear
    Posted by Buster69
    you actually type the bigging of every letter as a capital!?
  • edited April 2010
    Posted by Sky_Claire
    OYI OYI ...  Doesn't  Claire look like Nancy !!   I'm pretty  busy myself  Claire,   BUT for you ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ey0D53Dxl3M

If thats  an Invite, the pleasure would  be all mine   :))
  • edited April 2010
    I suppose you are Fagin then?!?!
  • edited April 2010
    Doesn't Ayatollah mean 'supreme leader'? Does that mean Claire is above Des? :O
  • edited April 2010
    I'd  like to try Sky_Mandy!
    Posted by Mr_Miyagi
    LOL
    Only reason i opened this thread MR Miyagi

Gary
  • edited April 2010
    Now look whats  happened,  At the tables ive been called  a  sky bum chum  (doh)
  • edited May 2010
    Doesn't Ayatollah mean 'supreme leader'? Does that mean Claire is above Des? :O
    Posted by BrownnDog
    Mother Hen, aka Aittla The Hen, aka Ayatolla Attila, aka Claire is above EVERYBODY, including Des Duffy & Rupert Murdoch. Trust me, don't mess with her, she's an animal when crossed.

Many of you will remember her from Las Vegas last year, when she was in charge of all of us out there. A role which she will have again this year, so it looks like I'll have to behave, & 20 hour days will be the daily routine again.

Seriously, she's a legend, through & through, with a truly amazing work ethic.

I have nothing but respect for her. Which she told me I must say. ;) 

• edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Lets try, SKYMandy : Mother Hen, aka Aittla The Hen, aka Ayatolla Attila, aka Claire is above EVERYBODY, including Des Duffy & Rupert Murdoch. Trust me, don't mess with her, she's an animal when crossed. Many of you will remember her from Las Vegas last year, when she was in charge of all of us out there. A role which she will have again this year, so it looks like I'll have to behave, & 20 hour days will be the daily routine again. Seriously, she's a legend, through & through, with a truly amazing work ethic. I have nothing but respect for her. Which she told me I must say. ;)   
    Posted by Tikay10
    I love a woman with  staying power  !! 

20 hour daily routine ??       

TK, you get all the luck  .................
  • edited May 2010
    Ladies & Gentlemen. Let me introduce you. Sky-Claire = Mother Hen = Attila The Hen = Ayatollah Atilla. Not to be messed with. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. 
    Posted by tikay1
    But she looks so lovely.  I think you just give her a bad press.
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Lets try, SKYMandy : But she looks so lovely.  I think you just give her a bad press.
    Posted by Machka
    Oh, she IS lovely, no doubt about that. But you still don't mess with Attila. When she gives that trademark FLT glare, grown men wither. 
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Lets try, SKYMandy : Oh, she IS lovely, no doubt about that. But you still don't mess with Attila. When she gives that trademark FLT glare, grown men wither.  
    Posted by Tikay10
    Oh mate  stop it ... your teasing me  now ........    :)
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Lets try, SKYMandy : Mother Hen, aka Aittla The Hen, aka Ayatolla Attila, aka Claire is above EVERYBODY, including Des Duffy & Rupert Murdoch. Trust me, don't mess with her, she's an animal when crossed. Many of you will remember her from Las Vegas last year, when she was in charge of all of us out there. A role which she will have again this year, so it looks like I'll have to behave, & 20 hour days will be the daily routine again. Seriously, she's a legend, through & through, with a truly amazing work ethic. I have nothing but respect for her. Which she told me I must say. ;)   
    Posted by Tikay10
    Mr Kendall if I dont keep you busy working you will sit down and fall asleep :)
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Lets try, SKYMandy : OYI OYI ...  Doesn't  Claire look like Nancy !!   I'm pretty  busy myself  Claire,   BUT for you .... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ey0D53Dxl3M If thats  an Invite, the pleasure would  be all mine   :))
    Posted by bennydip2
    The invite is still there, just drop me a pm and we can organise a day
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Lets try, SKYMandy : The invite is still there, just drop me a pm and we can organise a day
    Posted by Sky_Claire
    some guys have all the luck benny lol .

but this gal is tops ,

she sure does own you benny !

• edited May 2010
    In Response to Lets try, SKYMandy:
    It seems the only person around here who listens to the customer is Sky-Mandy,   so with TK asleep somewhere and not replying, Sky-Rich tooooo  busy getting 'badges' made (sigh),    lets  try Sky-Mandy...How about this .. (I posted this in Community Suggestions but no reply) Once a week ,  Sky Poker could run a series of recorded  studio  knockout events the same as  the  old 'Late Night Poker' .. the show  could  be edited to one hour .. maybe 6  shows with the winner s of each week  going through to the final ... To get the  36 players, run some MTT's say 4, where the top 9 qualify get to play in the studio games ....   Of course I would  expect automatic entry for the idea .... elo !! What ??         
    Posted by bennydip2
    What did I do????!!!

(Is it wrong that I only just read this thread too........was obviously too busy listening to the customers lol).

Seriously though - I do believe you may have me confused with someone else ..........As much as I would love to take the accolade you have bestowed upon me, I can't, because I just occasionally tip up here & badger you into watching, & taking part in, the show - and I very rarely listen :-p.    I shall gladly pass your sentiments onto the worthy recipients, ie. Tikay & Atilla....cough cough, sorry, I mean, the uber-lovely Sky_Claire who pays my wages.

Thanks all the same Benny.......you're officially on my Christmas list.
  • edited May 2010
    wayyyy too much sexual tension on this thread...
  • edited May 2010
    wayyyy too much sexual tension on this thread...
    Posted by BlackFish3
    LOL between who?