You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

TIME TO GO

edited May 2010 in Poker Chat
Well guys the time has come...Im taking a break from Sky Poker for the time being, any maybe for definate.
Over the last month ive made a bit and doubled my br twice....this last week ive had some appauling losses.  Ahead with a flush on turn but lose to full house on river....AA getting busted 4 times by KK JJ ** and ...yes wait for it 34.  I am wise enough to know that luck runs both ways, i am only 26 and have plenty of time ahead of me.... im on such a bad run at the moment that i am not willing to put anymore cash into it..ive got to the point where i dont enjoy playing online, i just do it for the crack with my fellow players...

Ive read a few posts recently where players have left..everyone had diff reasons...for me i am just not enjoying it....i play alot of live games and enjoy it so much more.....

So for all the mates ive made and the guys in the 8.15 deepie...gl at the tables and enjoy.....

Comments

• edited May 2010
    hey m8 i feel for ya it,ll turn for ya, and in the long run you,ll come good.that hand earlier was abit of a cooler there was nowt any one of us could do,dont let these things get you down,you,ll be orate gl at the tables