You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Come On Guys - Lets Stop Spitting Dummies Out

edited May 2010 in Poker Chat
We've all had it. AA cracked by 99 or watever, guys hitting 2-outers on the river.

At the end of the day, it gets dark, er wait, at the end of the day poker is all about maths as well as balls.

Your AK is gonna lose to AQ roughly 20% of the time, thats 1 in 5. And YES, it can happen twice in a row. Try rolling a dice and see how often a number is repeated?? and thats 1 in 6!!!!!!!

Yes, I know monitors get punched, and swear words abound while we curse our luck, but, eventually the luck DOES even out.

Do you all come on moaning when your 7-7 hits a set to beat KK?? No, didn't think so.

We all run bad sometimes (me more than others) but we just gotta pick ourselves up, try find any flaws in our game and concentrate. If AA beat KK every time then THAT would be a fix!!!!!

Yes, take a break for a day or 2, hell, to avoid tilting i go outside for a smoke sometimes even on a final table (ok so its not often i see a final table).

If your running bad on cash tables, your maybe playing above your level or beyond your BR.

Avoid the chat-box if your likely to be offended or get upset, rise above the gutter-mentality of these people that arent really welcome here or in any other site.

Above all, keep the faith, the faith in your game, the faith in the maths and the faith in the poker gods!!!!

I know your all a great bunch of guys/gals or both in some cases!!

Sorry for the rant, but poker is supposed to be fun as well......................wen the fun goes the site, the community, and your game will all suffer.

Keeping it real

JaegerBOMB (plop!)

Comments

• edited May 2010
    In Response to Come On Guys - Lets Stop Spitting Dummies Out:
    We've all had it. AA cracked by 99 or watever, guys hitting 2-outers on the river. At the end of the day, it gets dark, er wait, at the end of the day poker is all about maths as well as balls. Your AK is gonna lose to AQ roughly 20% of the time, thats 1 in 5. And YES, it can happen twice in a row. Try rolling a dice and see how often a number is repeated?? and thats 1 in 6!!!!!!! Yes, I know monitors get punched, and swear words abound while we curse our luck, but, eventually the luck DOES even out. Do you all come on moaning when your 7-7 hits a set to beat KK?? No, didn't think so. We all run bad sometimes (me more than others) but we just gotta pick ourselves up, try find any flaws in our game and concentrate. If AA beat KK every time then THAT would be a fix!!!!! Yes, take a break for a day or 2, hell, to avoid tilting i go outside for a smoke sometimes even on a final table (ok so its not often i see a final table). If your running bad on cash tables, your maybe playing above your level or beyond your BR. Avoid the chat-box if your likely to be offended or get upset, rise above the gutter-mentality of these people that arent really welcome here or in any other site. Above all, keep the faith, the faith in your game, the faith in the maths and the faith in the poker gods!!!! I know your all a great bunch of guys/gals or both in some cases!! Sorry for the rant, but poker is supposed to be fun as well......................wen the fun goes the site, the community, and your game will all suffer. Keeping it real JaegerBOMB (plop!)
    Posted by JAEGERBOMB

+1 mate great post

• edited May 2010
    why u puttin BOMB in capitals plopper?????????
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Come On Guys - Lets Stop Spitting Dummies Out:
    why u puttin BOMB in capitals plopper?????????
    Posted by rats107
    because team PLOP are gonna drop da bomb on all other teams soon

you coming to glasgow next weekend??
  • edited May 2010

good reason then!!  

nope not goin to glasgow, goota go to a wedding this weekend but i'm sure we'll catch up at some stage!  hope u do well tho.