You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

CHARMIN IM OFF FOR A BIT

edited May 2010 in Poker Chat
PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
Superfly73 Small blind  100.00 100.00 5985.00
drakula Big blind  200.00 300.00 3145.00
  Your hole cards

catseye Fold     
thechicken Call  200.00 500.00 3245.00
Dazler Raise  600.00 1100.00 1457.50
Superfly73 Fold     
drakula Fold     
thechicken Call  400.00 1500.00 2845.00
Flop

• J

thechicken All-in  2845.00 4345.00 0.00
Dazler All-in  1457.50 5802.50 0.00
thechicken Unmatched bet  1387.50 4415.00 1387.50
thechicken Show

Dazler Show

Turn

• K

River

thechicken Win Two Pairs, 6s and 2s 4415.00  5802.50
well i played my last game with the amount i had on my account and run into this hand and was told to F OFF when i said how bad a play it was. Nice people at the tables arnt there. I had pocket 10s 2 hands before and he did exactly the same which is why i called this time. So gonna take a little break until i get my bonus or the Team thing starts. See you all soon :)

Comments

• edited May 2010

your a topman daz ,

chill ,

be cool ,

chin up ,

dont go ,

if so ,

hurry back !

• edited May 2010
    you CANT go, you are heading up a team in the upcoming tourney.
  • edited May 2010
    Shove preflop imo.
    UL with the bad beat.
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: CHARMIN IM OFF FOR A BIT:
      your a topman daz ,   chill ,   be cool ,   chin up ,   dont go ,   if so ,   hurry back !
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    cheers rover its only for a week ill be poppin in on the forums from time to time anyways so dont worry its not perminant :)
  • edited May 2010
    you CANT go, you are heading up a team in the upcoming tourney.
    Posted by emilyegg
    Dont worry my POKER GODS will be ready and so will i :)
  • edited May 2010
    Shove preflop imo. UL with the bad beat.
    Posted by BlackFish3
    Not really worried about the beat or losing but being told to F off not nice when they won it and knocked me off with the best hand. Thats poker i know but the other is just plain rude
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: CHARMIN IM OFF FOR A BIT : Not really worried about the beat or losing but being told to F off not nice when they won it and knocked me off with the best hand. Thats poker i know but the other is just plain rude
    Posted by Dazler
    Yea that's not very nice. Just ignore it/them and try not to get wound up by it as they are just looking for a reaction.
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: CHARMIN IM OFF FOR A BIT : Yea that's not very nice. Just ignore it/them and try not to get wound up by it as they are just looking for a reaction.
    Posted by BlackFish3
    Dosnt worry me m8 seen it all before. Gonna play in a $1000 free roll in an hour which has Matt Sexton playing in it so might bump into him and get some free cash :)
  • edited May 2010
    how about you leave them games and play some low limit cash for a change.

you cant go avoiding me forever
  • edited May 2010
    oh no!!!

please hurry back...i don't know the first thing about leading boys into battle ;o)~
  • edited May 2010
    how about you leave them games and play some low limit cash for a change. you cant go avoiding me forever
    Posted by MrWh1te
    :) when i get some cash Mr White ill be happy to join you m8 i know your itchin for a stab at me, until then GL :)
  • edited May 2010
    oh no!!! please hurry back...i don't know the first thing about leading boys into battle ;o)~
    Posted by annie_duke
    Dont worry Sister iz gonna be there right by your side ;) into victory and beyond.
  • edited May 2010
    Unlucky dazler sir, this place will be the poorer without you!
  • edited May 2010
    Unlucky dazler sir, this place will be the poorer without you!
    Posted by rossjb14
    Alright, don't rub it in!
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: CHARMIN IM OFF FOR A BIT : Alright, don't rub it in!
    Posted by Machka
    LOL - think I may need to re-word that
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to CHARMIN IM OFF FOR A BIT:
    Player Action Cards Amount Pot Balance Superfly73 Small blind   100.00 100.00 5985.00 drakula Big blind   200.00 300.00 3145.00   Your hole cards 10 10       catseye Fold         thechicken Call   200.00 500.00 3245.00 Dazler Raise   600.00 1100.00 1457.50 Superfly73 Fold         drakula Fold         thechicken Call   400.00 1500.00 2845.00 Flop     3 6 J       thechicken All-in   2845.00 4345.00 0.00 Dazler All-in   1457.50 5802.50 0.00 thechicken Unmatched bet   1387.50 4415.00 1387.50 thechicken Show 2 6       Dazler Show 10 10       Turn     K       River     2       thechicken Win Two Pairs, 6s and 2s 4415.00   5802.50 well i played my last game with the amount i had on my account and run into this hand and was told to F OFF when i said how bad a play it was. Nice people at the tables arnt there. I had pocket 10s 2 hands before and he did exactly the same which is why i called this time. So gonna take a little break until i get my bonus or the Team thing starts. See you all soon :)
    Posted by Dazler
    Another bad beat story.Bryan and i get at least 5 of those or worse per day.Please dont be shocked by what hands people play ,and why they do so.The sooner you harden to the fact that you will NEVER understand why people play certain hands till they die with them,the better you will be able to accept these crazy calls etc.Its like when you drive down the road and see the aftermath of a car crash, and you say to yourself ,how could that happen there .All this im taking a break wont stop the certain uncertainties of poker.Buckle down my friend and get on with it,but you gotta enjoy it m8,good and bad ,if not you might as well walk away for good,kind regards Bryan Oryan poker guru to the stars.
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to CHARMIN IM OFF FOR A BIT : Another bad beat story.Bryan and i get at least 5 of those or worse per day.Please dont be shocked by what hands people play ,and why they do so.The sooner you harden to the fact that you will NEVER understand why people play certain hands till they die with them,the better you will be able to accept these crazy calls etc.Its like when you drive down the road and see the aftermath of a car crash, and you say to yourself ,how could that happen there .All this im taking a break wont stop the certain uncertainties of poker.Buckle down my friend and get on with it,but you gotta enjoy it m8,good and bad ,if not you might as well walk away for good,kind regards Bryan Oryan poker guru to the stars.
    Posted by bryan1960
    ive been playing for years Bryan1960 this isnt a gripe about a bad beat just my exit hand until i get some cash to carry on playin lol. Thats the only reason im posting is to say ta ta for a short while until i come back. But thanks for advice its the same id give anyone else :) it would take more than 1 silly hand to stop me playing, i eat these type of players for breakfast generaly ;)
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: CHARMIN IM OFF FOR A BIT : Alright, don't rub it in!
    Posted by Machka
    its ok as long as its coconut oil :)
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: CHARMIN IM OFF FOR A BIT : cheers rover its only for a week ill be poppin in on the forums from time to time anyways so dont worry its not perminant :)
    Posted by Dazler
    lol