You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Fot the attention of Sky Andy, Peter or Rich

edited July 2009 in Poker Chat
Hi guys

I dont know if you have been following the discussion thread regarding the new Freeroll points system, but there seems to be an issue with the amount of bankroll people can afford and the rate of points people can earn and feel that 50 points are too much for said players, I count myself in this, I have had a bit of luck in the last couple of months which has helped boost my ponts, but is more of a rareity. (Hope this sounds ok)

I would be grateful for one of you to comment on this.

Many thanks

Comments

• edited July 2009

what about somthing else other than freerolls to spend your points on?? i have accumalted  thousands over the past 2 1/2 years..

what about either :-

1 - points = tourney token you could use in regualr tournies??

2 - have a merchandise page where we could purchase poker items from yourselves with our points??

• edited July 2009
    i think they should do what other poker sites are doing giving their players chances to exchange their poker points for gifts like a games console, games and other electricals. skypoker dont give anything. why should we collect poker points if we can only use them to play freerolls and that 2 worth only around £100.