You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

DOUBLE attraction in tonight's Live Show!

edited May 2010 in Poker Chat

Yes, not one, but TWO top eye-fillers in tonight's Live Show.

From 8pm until 9pm, we will follow the exciting bits, & climax, of the Viva Las Vegas Semi-Final, which starts at 5pm, &, at time of Posting, has 33 runners. 1 in 10 will graduate from that into the second of the three Vegas Las Vegas Monthly Finals at 9pm.

And from 9pm onwards, we will follow the Viva Las Vegas Final. With seats at £1,100 a pop, most players Satellited into this, though I've been told by a few of the Deep-Pocketed boys that they may buy-in direct.

At time of Posting, 14 are entered, and with 1 in 10 being added from this afternoon's Semi, there is a good chance that 20 or more may play it. 1 in 10 will win their £10,000 package tonight, & tomorrow, Attila The Hen will be booking their flight tickets (for two!) & Suite at The Rio. MBN.

The Producer will also try - it depends on many variables - to see if we can do a Live Telephone call, on air, towards the end of the Show, to the Package Winners, but no promises on that, it's quite complicated to set up.

8pm, Channel 865, & e-Mails to
skyopen@bskyb.com please.

I've played poker for well over a decade, Live & Online, at all Levels, & all over the world, & yet I'm well excited about tonight. And I'm not even playing the event!

Comments

• edited May 2010
    good luck to everyone who is playing.

somebody's dreams could be comnig true tonight
  • edited May 2010

Tonight also features the long-awaited return to 865 of viewers favourite Sarah Champion, who has recently returned from a spell of very exciting work in America.

She's bound to be a little ring-rusty, so your messages of support for the delightful Sarah would go down very well. For me, I shall be missing working with Baldy Orford, but, you know how it is, it's a tough job, & someone has to do it. I run good, eh?

Tonight's Producer, who has to keep us under control, is 'Ling, so Girl Power has it.

8pm until Midnight, Channel 865, for tonight's delicious double attraction.  
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: DOUBLE attraction in tonight's Live Show!:
    good luck to everyone who is playing. somebody's dreams could be comnig true tonight
    Posted by Mr_Miyagi
    Exactly that.

2 return flight tickets, a Suite at The Rio, enough dosh to enter the WSOP Biggie, & a bit of expenses money left over, all totting up to £10,000.

Penguin & JazzyJ are already on the trip, as is DanTB10 via TP, so tonight will see the terrific three become the fab 4, or even fabber 5.
  • edited May 2010
    Good luck to all in the final tonight will be very interesting to watch just as the last one was. just wish i was 21 so i could of had a crack at this lol
  • edited May 2010
    welcome back Sarah, and try behave Mr Kendall!!!!!!!!!

my phone is on and ready if a miracle happens

excitement is high in the plop household
  • edited May 2010

Dan "DanTB10" Brown, aka Chubby Brown, will be on PTP Duty this evening, playing the £55 7pm DanTB Deepstack, & the 8pm £33 PRIMO, and Producer 'Ling tells me that we hope to do 2 or three Live phone-calls with Dan during the Show.

We might ask him his views on how the VLV Final is progressing, too, & who he thinks is playing well.
  • edited May 2010
    welcome back Sarah, and try behave Mr Kendall!!!!!!!!! my phone is on and ready if a miracle happens excitement is high in the plop household
    Posted by JAEGERBOMB
    One is not entirely sure to what one is alluding there. But you may rest assured, Lord Plop, that one's eyes & indeed mind will be 100% focused on tonight's double attraction.
  • edited May 2010
    Welcom home Li... Sarah ;), its good to have you back, and you tikay, yes I bet they will ;)
  • edited May 2010
    Dan "DanTB10" Brown, aka Chubby Brown, will be on PTP Duty this evening, playing the £55 7pm DanTB Deepstack, & the 8pm £33 PRIMO, and Producer 'Ling tells me that we hope to do 2 or three Live phone-calls with Dan during the Show. We might ask him his views on how the VLV Final is progressing, too, & who he thinks is playing well.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Ahem!

ill chose to ignore the aka bit!!

Really looking forward to tonight, ive been offline most of the week and havent played much poker so im refreshed and ready to go!

Dont forget the dantb10 deepstack starts at 7, so register early and lets try and get a decent sized field again, just as last week!

Good luck to all the vegas finalists, and i look forward to railing it, as im sure it will be compelling viewing!
  • edited May 2010
    Have been mostly set building today.  There wasn't much to do actually.  Quite a small set.  We built a tree out of, well, bits of tree that someone had chopped down.  Hope they didn't mind us knicking it.  Then we dismantled the tree and put all the twigs and branches in a big bin, and when it came to watering it to keep it all alive, someone noticed that there was a hole in the bin, and the whole stage flooded.  My question to you two is how have your days been?
  • edited May 2010

gl with the show guys ,

well come back sarah .

gl to all in final !
  • edited May 2010
    No better "top eye filler" than Sarah.....a very warm welcome back
  • edited May 2010
    Nice to see you back Sarah, watch out for those 4K flops, you know what Tikki's like!
  • edited May 2010
    Ah so Sarah is real?
  • edited May 2010
    You know me too well Tikay, I was down to 500 chips when you said i'm probably out.

Edit- Now I'm out.

• edited May 2010

Hand History #255689233 (21:11 02/05/2010)

should u reraise river here generally, hand was played very oddly, felt like he was trapping from previous hands againt him

• edited May 2010
    Ive never seen a hand like the one in the vegas final with the KKvs i think A10 with the 20 bets into 2100 then hitting the straight overbet and fold

Thats why i love poker never seen it all lol
  • edited May 2010
    Sorry but you need to correct Tikay, A villa in Spain off our last longer bets? More like a wendy house!
  • edited May 2010
    Nobody wants to see Tikay's pumpkin at midnight!