You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

TONIGHTS DANTB DEEPIE

edited May 2010 in Poker Chat
I think a lot of players can't play tonight Tony because it's the Bank Holiday - I know that this topic was spoken about on my lable last Sunday when a few said that they will be out drinking tonight but they wil be back the following Sunday. As you also pointed out there is loads going on tonight - Vegas Semi, Vegas Final etc on top of the Primo. I think next week it will pick back up again m8 - well I hope so because it has the potential of becoming a brilliant regular tournament.

Comments

• edited May 2010

After an encouraging 55 entries last week, currently we have 5 for tonight.

I know there is a lot going on at the moment, a lot of the guys may be involved in the Vegas final. I will certainly be there railing a few people, and will as usual be playing Primo too.

But where are the satellites for the deepie ? Last week a fair few of the players came through this route. Have you forgotten them, Sky ?

I will be pulling out unless it attracts a reasonable field.

Tony

• edited May 2010
    I tried the semi on Friday but it didn't get enough runners.  I may buy in depends a) on the number of runners, and b) my last ditch attempts to make the vegas semi and final.  I think the numbers may also be affected by it not being at the top of the lobby, and that Tikay hasn't been around to promote it.
  • edited May 2010
    yeah i just noticed this.  if the numbers don't hit like 30ish then ill hvae to dereg due to no value
  • edited May 2010
    I'm out tonight so can't play but will def be playing next week.
  • edited May 2010
    I also cant play in this tonight as im going out, but ill be playin in it next week!
  • edited May 2010
    Hi all well i have to agree as much as i love a deepstack game at the minute with 7 runners the value just isnt there and i will be in the semi final of the vegas and probably the primo so maybe i will give this a miss if the numbers dont improve significantly tonight but again i will play next week good luck one and all if you do choose to play 
  • edited May 2010
    Get registering for tonight people!! The Dantb deepstack starts at 7!