You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Presenters.

edited July 2009 in Poker Chat
I was away the time Poker Night Live finished and Sky Poker started up but I am glad now I`m back to see that Sky signed up most of the better presenters from Pokerzone.

Michelle, Tony and Matt are all excellent.

Glad Nick is involved but a pity he is restricted to those endless poker school repeats. But I know he is busy with a lot of other stuff.

Was never too keen on Mark as a presenter even though I`m sure he`s a lovely bloke. I`ve always thought he is the one analyst who replies on the fact he can see all the cards before giving judgment. probably not intentially though.

Of the new ones, the football commentator bloke is ok (sorry can`t remember his name) but Richard and Ed make a superb double act. Ed is certainly better at talking about poker than he ever was at cricket. Not sure about the tennis fella though. maybe ok in short spells.

Of the ones on PNL who I haven`t seen on Sky, Kara I know has moved on to bigger and better things and good luck to her.

Lindsay Horne was very easy on the eye but probably not a great loss if we`re been honest.
Malcolm`s rare appearances we`re always a treat but I`m sure he hasn`t got the time to commit to the sort of contract Sky would be looking at.

The one I really miss and haven`t heard anything of is Casper Berry though.
What a great presenter he was and having had the pleasure of meeting him, what a top bloke aswell.

Anyone know what Casper is upto these days?

All in all, I do miss PNL but Sky is doing a pretty decent job I reckon in replacing it.

Comments

• edited July 2009
    Of the new ones, the football commentator bloke is ok (sorry can`t remember his name)

I think you mean Trevor Harris. He is a Spurs fan would you believe it. Really nice guy.. But...........Up the Hammers and Down the Spurs....that's what I say.........lol.......

All the presenters and anylists do a fantastic job, im sure all will agree.

I'm a fan of the Richard and Ed double act too.......Richard has me in stitches sometimes with his little jokes and Ed tries to keep a straight face through it all. It's hilarious at times.

I dont know who casper is as I didn't watch PNL but hopefully someone else will be along soon to answer you on that.
  • edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: Presenters.:
    Of the new ones, the football commentator bloke is ok (sorry can`t remember his name) I think you mean Trevor Harris. He is a Spurs fan would you believe it. Really nice guy.. But...........Up the Hammers and Down the Spurs....that's what I say.........lol....... All the presenters and anylists do a fantastic job, im sure all will agree. I'm a fan of the Richard and Ed double act too.......Richard has me in stitches sometimes with his little jokes and Ed tries to keep a straight face through it all. It's hilarious at times. I dont know who casper is as I didn't watch PNL but hopefully someone else will be along soon to answer you on that.
    Posted by RICHISWIFT
    Trevor is a gooner
  • edited July 2009
    Let's just call him a Spurs fan on here until someone wises him up about it ;)

TREV IS THE BIGGEST SPURS FAN THERE IS!! HE IS ALWAYS AT WHITE HART LANE CHEERING ON THE MIGHTY SPURS AND RUNNING DOWN THE SMALLER TEAM FROM OVER NORTH LONDON
  • edited July 2009
    What about Jason  .. he's a dog man, knows his poker  and great entertainment !!  Timing .. spot on !!
  • edited July 2009
    Trevors a gooner?.....Good man!
  • edited July 2009
    I always thought he was Spurs? where did I get that from?????? Oh........hes going to hate me now........are you sure about this?
  • edited July 2009
    I miss Casper as well. He has doen some shows when Sky first took over, not sure what happened to him since. Probably involved in his corprate psychology guff making loads of wonga ;)