You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

the club & porkerman

edited May 2010 in Poker Chat
Watched The Club repeat last night and the telephone interview with the freerolling porkerman ( hope I've got that right ). It left me feeling very uneasy. The assumption is he is spoofing but to me ( maybe wrongly ) I thought he could be  serious and does not realise he was being mocked on national TV. If so is it - unless you are absolutely sure he is tongue-in-cheek - a good way to treat people. Could be one step away from bullying. 

Comments

• edited May 2010
    Oh come on mate, everything was done tounge in cheek imo and he went on to cash in the main event and has won some  nice cash on the cash tables....not counting the complete demolition of richard orford heads up. 

The main event he cashed in was paid for by sky and other tournaments i beileve now if thats one step away from bullying.............COME BULLY ME SKY 
  • edited May 2010
    What I'm saying is were they sure Pokerman was tongue-in-cheek?  If so no problem. But I have seen people suffer from this sort of mockery and its a fine line to be drawn.
  • edited May 2010
    his threads are all tongue in cheek tiercel. honestly it is all fun!!

• edited May 2010
    In Response to the club & porkerman:
    Watched The Club repeat last night and the telephone interview with the freerolling porkerman ( hope I've got that right ). It left me feeling very uneasy. The assumption is he is spoofing but to me ( maybe wrongly ) I thought he could be  serious and does not realise he was being mocked on national TV. If so is it - unless you are absolutely sure he is tongue-in-cheek - a good way to treat people. Could be one step away from bullying. 
    Posted by tiercel
    you are basing your judgment above on only 1 piece of the porkerman

jigsaw puzzle.

if you followed what went on prior to the club tv show ,

i feel you would think different.

may i suggest read back on the pokerman thread that started it  ,

i will resurect this threads for you here in general chat,

after reading this comment again please ,

just give me 5 mins to find the thread that porkerman started !

• edited May 2010

ok it up in general chat now the thread is called :

correct amount to bring to a cash table
  • edited May 2010
    I gotta say that IF this guy is levelling us all he is an absolute genius!  Nobody has that many quick comebacks and replies of the comedic type.....not even the best comedians on the planet.  His interview last night was awesome..... i mean really awesome if he was winding us up......  and worrying....... i mean really worrying if he wasn't.