You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Las vegas

edited May 2010 in Poker Chat
Is it me or is there no posts about who won it lastnite, ive been trying to find annnnyone help me out or point in the right direction

Comments

• edited May 2010
    In Response to Las vegas:
    Is it me or is there no posts about who won it lastnite, ive been trying to find annnnyone help me out or point in the right direction
    Posted by kunster
    Hi, LUFC won the tourny, with Direwolf picking up £9k in second.
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Las vegas:
    In Response to Las vegas : Hi, LUFC won the tourny, with Direwolf picking up £9k in second.
    Posted by Wooly1

Wow I would rather have the 9k as i know there would be no chance of me cashing. Well done wolf
  • edited May 2010
    Posted by kunster
    as tikay pointed out to me its in the VIVA LAS VEGAS thread!!

second one down the list in general poker chat lol
  • edited May 2010
    Posted by kunster
    Hi kunster,

No, it's not you, several people have asked the same question. It's because I posted the result where nobody would think to look for it - in a stickied thread entitled - The Official Viva Las Vegas Thread. ;)

It's 
    HERE mate, all the details are included.

Starting soon - tomorrow I hope - I will be trying to bring you will be all the news, daily, from the 2010 WSOP. At 5pm tomorrow it kicks off when I have a telecon with Harrahs, who own the WSOP, & on that call will be Jack Eiffel & Ty Stewart, the WSOP Big Suits, Joe Cada, who won the Biggie last year, & Annette Oberstrad.

More news on that shortly.
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Las vegas:
    In Response to Las vegas : Hi kunster, No, it's not you, several people have asked the same question. It's because I posted the result where nobody would think to look for it - in a stickied thread entitled - The Official Viva Las Vegas Thread. ;) It's  HERE mate, all the details are included. Starting soon - tomorrow I hope - I will be trying to bring you will be all the news, daily, from the 2010 WSOP. At 5pm tomorrow it kicks off when I have a telecon with Harrahs, who own the WSOP, & on that call will be Jack Eiffel & Ty Stewart, the WSOP Big Suits, Joe Cada, who won the Biggie last year, & Annette Oberstrad. More news on that shortly.
    Posted by Tikay10

Cheers tikay nice one bruv! ;)