You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Best cash table ever

edited May 2010 in Poker Chat
Last night i sat at 5/10 table about 6ish i was only going to sit for 2 hours as im on the bank-roll challenge but i finished at 1 am yes i trebled up but two guys on there and myself had such a giggle is was like a night out with the lads i hadnt laughed like that in ages it was a great night with jokes ,banter , and most of all real fun.
The guys know who they are and ty lads it was the best night ive had on sky truely memorable hope we sit again even though at one point i couldnt see my screen as i had tears in my eyes laughing so much.

Comments

• edited May 2010
    In Response to Best cash table ever:
    Last night i sat at 5/10 table about 6ish i was only going to sit for 2 hours as im on the bank-roll challenge but i finished at 1 am yes i trebled up but two guys on there and myself had such a giggle is was like a night out with the lads i hadnt laughed like that in ages it was a great night with jokes ,banter , and most of all real fun. The guys know who they are and ty lads it was the best night ive had on sky truely memorable hope we sit again even though at one point i couldnt see my screen as i had tears in my eyes laughing so much.
    Posted by jubbley
    name and shame them for not being boring!
  • edited May 2010
    There was £5/10 running?
  • edited May 2010
    mahony and his wife?
  • edited May 2010
    lol, not me mate.  Or her for that matter. 

I know what you mean jubbley,its good to sometimes just close down some tables and stop taking it so seriously for a few hrs and just hav a laff