You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Where is the 3pm mtt?

edited May 2010 in Poker Chat
This is the only good tournament in the daytime on sky, i just logged on to register for it and its not there?

Any ideas?

Comments

• edited May 2010

Owwww I just closed my 3 cash tables off to play this......BRING BACK THE DONKFEST!!!

Was just gonna ask myself.....gutted! :(
  • edited May 2010
    +1 no where to be seen
  • edited May 2010
     yep i logged to join it two
  • edited May 2010

.... I thought it might have just disappeared yest with it being BH or something?

But gone to find it now and its still not there....

It always made the £250 guarantee - n even if it didnt.....Surely u shud just lower it instead of getting rid of it altogether?

Any official word on this Rich?
  • edited May 2010
    yes why no reply are they trying to get rid of us night workers
  • edited May 2010
    Hey guys,

Sky Bernie is just trying to take a look at what's happened to the usual 3pm tournament. I'll update this thread when i have the info. Have a quick look in the lobby for a similar tournament starting at 3.10 today.

cheers guys
  • edited May 2010
    thank you just spoted it in time
  • edited May 2010
    Only 33 runners managed to register during the brief registration period, so there's a nice overlay today .
  • edited May 2010
    ahhhhh missed it....by.......31 minutes lol....i mean cmonnnnnnn.......giz a chance! :(
  • edited May 2010
    yes hope they dont take it away because of it
  • edited May 2010

I like it :)....I like it alot :) )

Tournament Complete

Finished at 17:31 - 04 May

• :
    • :
    • :

This is a TV-only game

Starts At
    Started At
    Buy-In
    Running For
    Prize Pool
    Registered
    Players Left
    Chips
    Blind Limits
    Blinds
    Current
    Next
    In
    Stacks
    Largest
    Average
    Smallest
    MAXALLY - £100 + 20 League Points
    MASSIE29 - £62.50 + 16 League Points
    jb906 - £37.50 + 12 League Points
    KILLAJ - £27.50 + 8 League Points
    GaryQQQ - £22.50 + 4 League Points
  • edited May 2010
    Wooo-Hooo! I was out of my depth against a strong field, but somehow I managed to survive for 5th prize. 

I'm off to re-read MaxAlly's AK thread again now, I made a dumb post-flop shove with my AK to give him most of my stack when I was chip leader, about mid-way through. He made the most of it, going on to take the tourney down after an epic HU battle against Massie29.
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Where is the 3pm mtt?:
    Wooo-Hooo! I was out of my depth against a strong field, but somehow I managed to survive for 5th prize.  I'm off to re-read MaxAlly's AK thread again now, I made a dumb post-flop shove with my AK to give him most of my stack when I was chip leader, about mid-way through. He made the most of it, going on to take the tourney down after an epic HU battle against Massie29.
    Posted by GaryQQQ
    Cheers Gary. i did enjoy that tourney. What a nice return for a fiver! Remember, AK is only A high and JJ is the nutz!

GL mate.