You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

New VLV Blog

edited May 2010 in Poker Chat

A new blog giving some details of Sunday's Viva Las Vegas Final, & our winner "lufc1982" has now been Posted HERE

Comments

• edited May 2010
    am i correct in thinking you have to be 21 to play in the WSOP satalites?
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: New VLV Blog:
    am i correct in thinking you have to be 21 to play in the WSOP satalites?
    Posted by namesb0nd
    The Gaming Laws in Nevada do not permit anyone under the age of 21 to play in any Cardrooms, so yes, you are correct.

The actual Viiva Las Vegas Terms & Conditions state thusly......

This Promotion is open to all UK, Isle of Man, Channel Island and Republic of Ireland residents, aged 21 years or over. PROOF OF ID WILL BE REQUIRED by the WSOP and also by Sky Poker before flights and accommodation will be confirmed.
  • edited May 2010
    Do you think Nevada would ever lower this age? It seem somewhat absurd that you can fight and die for your country in the USA and not even be allowed to gamble...
  • edited May 2010
    Do you think Nevada would ever lower this age? It seem somewhat absurd that you can fight and die for your country in the USA and not even be allowed to gamble...
    Posted by BrownnDog
    Just be patient BDawg!!

Good thinks come to those who wait!

Plus you'll have built your roll enough to play the high roller events by the time you can go!!!
  • edited May 2010
    Posted by BrownnDog
    Yes - I believe the Age of Consent for Gaming in Nevada WILL change soon.

The new Law will require you to look 21. So you'll be fine. In about 10 years time.

But you are cool, yeah?

• edited May 2010
    hahahahaha Tikay!! That is age discrimination. I would come back with a joke about your age but i'm not going to rise to the bait!! hehe

haha Dan the highroller events! I wish lol. Ye summer 2012 I will be there guaranteed. It can't come soon enough! I do hope all the sky people will still be around then!