You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Poker League positions MTT and STT

When viewing the poker league it's very difficult to work out your position among the MTT or STT players. If you're aiming to qualify for the League Stars Freeroll you need to know where you are.

The only way I have found to do it is to sort the positons by MTT or STT, then count down from the top of the page. That's far from easy when only 20 are displayed at a time and you have to keep sliding them all down.

Is there anyway the league table could be modified to show players positions in the individual categories in addition to their overall position?

Comments

• edited May 2010
    Hi Garry,

Thanks for your suggestion (i may move this thread over to the suggestions area).

I'll pass this on to the rest of their team for their consideration.

All the best

Rich
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Poker League positions MTT and STT:
    Hi Garry, Thanks for your suggestion (i may move this thread over to the suggestions area). I'll pass this on to the rest of their team for their consideration. All the best Rich
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    Maybe this should go to the suggestions section,but here is as good a place as any to start.
    I think that the 'poker league' tends to be more of a table than a league..as there are no divisions, and it does favour the 'high rollers' as opposed to the majority of sky poker members. Let me explain... at the moment the more you spend on your buy-ins the more points you get should you win. In the football leagues..rugby.. any other league sport, wins carry the same amount of points whether you are in premier league or division 3. The way the poker league is structured seems a little bias and those of us who enjoy poker would never get the opportunity to play in the league finals at the end of the month.
    Is there a possibility of dividing the 'table' into 3 or 4 divisions, with players being relegated or promoted according to their position in that particular division. All games (MTT's and STT's) carrying the same point value, whether you bought in for 50p or £500, that would level the playing field. The cash tables should have their own league, again divided into 3 or 4 divisions. Vegas tournies and the primo should not carry any league points. Thats like giving F.A cup winners football league points...
    At the end of each month the top 5 in each division (based on 4 divisions) would be eligible to play in the league final, also the top 5 players being promoted in each division to the next division up and the the bottom 5 players being relegated. This could really work well, and also be another discussion point or feature on Sky poker TV.. my point being really is that, just because you don't spend £100+ on a tournie or cash game..it doesn't mean that you can't give the 'high rollers'' a run for their money or chips if you like...also...popular as some of skys top players are, its the same old 'faces'.. at the big tables..lets see some new stars being born..no matter what your poker budget.