You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

the truth that sky dont want you to know about ( do not move to area 51 please )

ckdckd
edited May 2010 in Poker Chat

i have seen alot on here about the rng being rigged

well for those who have said it you where right it is and i have found the proof that sky did not want you all to know ...... well to bad sky ......

it was about 7.30pm tonight i went out of the tko3 winners freeroll, i was feeling abit peckish so decided to go and get something to eat.... so as i turned off the comp and locked the door i felt a feeling of being watched by some 1 or something, still the hunger was there so i just ploded of for food

about 5 minutes into my walk to the local village shop i came across what can only be discribed as supernatral markings in the path, at this point i knew i was not alone and that somthing was following me. i started to run but just then i beam of light lifted me up into a craft of somesort there i was meet by things that took the form of humans they told me i had been chosen to recive a gift, by this time i was starvin so had to make my mind up what i wanted so i said to them i want to know the truthabout online poker and is it fixed ........ suddenly i knew everything .... the scams..... the cheats ... the whole thing

sky poker have rigged the rng so bad players will win.... how do they know who thay are you say..... well they know who the bad players are as they have satalites in space that can read the spacific part of your brain that deturmins if you are good or bad..... most think they do this for the money ... no no no theres a bigger plan world domination....... please do not belive the pressenters as they are mearly puppets that are there to cover this up... we need to act now or the world as we know it will no longer be here...... i have started an underground movement to prevent this if you wish to join please send a s.a.e to 
rngtruthtellers
nutjobland
ta90210

may you all be safe out there 
ckd   

Comments

• edited May 2010
    In Response to the truth that sky dont want you to know about ( do not move to area 51 please ):
     i have seen alot on here about the rng being rigged  well for those who have said it you where right it is and i have found the proof that sky did not want you all to know ...... well to bad sky ......  it was about 7.30pm tonight i went out of the tko3 winners freeroll, i was feeling abit peckish so decided to go and get something to eat.... so as i turned off the comp and locked the door i felt a feeling of being watched by some 1 or something, still the hunger was there so i just ploded of for food about 5 minutes into my walk to the local village shop i came across what can only be discribed as supernatral markings in the path, at this point i knew i was not alone and that somthing was following me. i started to run but just then i beam of light lifted me up into a craft of somesort there i was meet by things that took the form of humans , by this time i was starvin so had to make my mind up what i wanted so i said to them i want to know the truthabothey told me i had been chosen to recive a giftut online poker and is it fixed ........ suddenly i knew everything .... the scams..... the cheats ... the whole thing sky poker have rigged the rng so bad players will win.... how do they know who thay are you say..... well they know who the bad players are as they have satalites in space that can read the spacific part of your brain that deturmins if you are good or bad..... most think they do this for the money ... no no no theres a bigger plan world domination....... please do not belive the pressenters as they are mearly puppets that are there to cover this up... we need to act now or the world as we know it will no longer be here...... i have started an underground movement to prevent this if you wish to join please send a s.a.e to  rngtruthtellers nutjobland ta90210 may you all be safe out there  ckd   
    Posted by ckd
    I believed everything u to this.  There is no way Bert and Clyde would give away something without return... unless there's something your'e not telling us...
  • edited May 2010
    so when I keep losing £10 and having to deposit it is because I am pro?
  • ckdckd
    edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: the truth that sky dont want you to know about ( do not move to area 51 please ):
    so when I keep losing £10 and having to deposit it is because I am pro?
    Posted by Mr_Miyagi
    yes my friend it is

there is a group of us that are here for you thought ..... you are not alone no more

see sky mr miyagi has joined us only a matter of time befor the rest do
  • edited May 2010
    lol,s'funny..however when you consider how much on this corrupt little planet is some sort of scam,politics,war,tesco's...scamming a few million peoples who get their jollies gambling money against a computer controlled game, 'aint no thing'..go play virtual horse racing at skyvegas,and see how long the AI takes to work out how to pay you nothing or the least amount..
  • edited May 2010
    omg where's Mulder and Scully when u need them?
  • ckdckd
    edited May 2010

when i woke this morning i thought it was all a dream that i had ........ but no it was real 

how as sky got away with this for so long ...... if it wasnt for are alian alias we would all still be blind to the fact ofwhat is going on ......... i am going to attempt to contact are friends tonight to try and get some more help...... tonight at 8.00pm if you all stand at the front of your house on 1 foot wavin your hands and screeming wajabababaljajahskash as loud as you can they might come and help us please dont be blind towhat is going on ........ i feel sky might try to silence me soon over this but remember the resistance is with you always
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: the truth that sky dont want you to know about ( do not move to area 51 please ):
     when i woke this morning i thought it was all a dream that i had ........ but no it was real   how as sky got away with this for so long ...... if it wasnt for are alian alias we would all still be blind to the fact ofwhat is going on ......... i am going to attempt to contact are friends tonight to try and get some more help...... tonight at 8.00pm if you all stand at the front of your house on 1 foot wavin your hands and screeming wajabababaljajahskash as loud as you can they might come and help us please dont be blind towhat is going on ........ i feel sky might try to silence me soon over this but remember the resistance is with you always
    Posted by ckd
    Pffft

• edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: the truth that sky dont want you to know about ( do not move to area 51 please ) : Pffft
    Posted by Wilhelm
    lol n1
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to the truth that sky dont want you to know about ( do not move to area 51 please ):
     i have seen alot on here about the rng being rigged  well for those who have said it you where right it is and i have found the proof that sky did not want you all to know ...... well to bad sky ......  it was about 7.30pm tonight i went out of the tko3 winners freeroll, i was feeling abit peckish so decided to go and get something to eat.... so as i turned off the comp and locked the door i felt a feeling of being watched by some 1 or something, still the hunger was there so i just ploded of for food about 5 minutes into my walk to the local village shop i came across what can only be discribed as supernatral markings in the path, at this point i knew i was not alone and that somthing was following me. i started to run but just then i beam of light lifted me up into a craft of somesort there i was meet by things that took the form of humans they told me i had been chosen to recive a gift, by this time i was starvin so had to make my mind up what i wanted so i said to them i want to know the truthabout online poker and is it fixed ........ suddenly i knew everything .... the scams..... the cheats ... the whole thing sky poker have rigged the rng so bad players will win.... how do they know who thay are you say..... well they know who the bad players are as they have satalites in space that can read the spacific part of your brain that deturmins if you are good or bad..... most think they do this for the money ... no no no theres a bigger plan world domination....... please do not belive the pressenters as they are mearly puppets that are there to cover this up... we need to act now or the world as we know it will no longer be here...... i have started an underground movement to prevent this if you wish to join please send a s.a.e to  rngtruthtellers nutjobland ta90210 may you all be safe out there  ckd   
    Posted by ckd
    i must be brilliant at poker me
  • edited May 2010
  • edited May 2010
    doodeedoodoo...doodeedoodoo...