You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Dodgy or what

edited May 2010 in Poker Chat
I was playing in a DYM last night,

4 Players left,  chip stacks roughly the following 

Player 1   6800

Player 2   2200

Me:       1500

Player 4   1500

Play goes like this 

Player 4 is SB, Player 1 is BB

PLayer 2 and I fold

Player 4 raises pre flop  and leaves himself 15 chip,s that's 15 not 150 

Player 1 calls

Flop comes down, nothing particularly scary about it 

Player 4 bets his remaining 15 chips 

Player 1 now faces a 15 chip bet into a 3000 chip pot

Player 1 folds 

This now leaves me the short stack by a long way....... as it turns out I managed to make the cash but at the time I thought this was a definite case of collusion.

What are the sky forumites views on this one 

Comments

• edited May 2010
    report it the investigation team jock and they will see if the same 2 players play together regularly and look into any so-called collusion.

Looks very barren knights (oops i mean fishy) to me
  • edited May 2010
    Very dodgy ............. report 'em.
  • edited May 2010
    I'd be reporting that one to be honest although I'm not sure just one occasion can mean you are certain it was collusion.  I would have definitely made notes on both of the players about what happened and kept an eye out if I saw them on the same DYM again.  If it happens one time you can just about give the benefit of the doubt to inexperience or a weird moment, if it happened again then someone's trying to work an angle and it's not right.

It doesn't look great though, smells of a huge chip dump.
  • edited May 2010
    definitely looks like collusion to me, unless player 1 was disconnected
  • edited May 2010
    Very dodgy. Get it reported.
  • edited May 2010
    Thanks for not posting any names Jock.

Please make your report to the customer care team and you can be assured that they will pass it on to the fraud department to be investigated.

In the office I sit very close to a member of the fraud team...

he's a thorough chap and takes the job very seriously!
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Dodgy or what:
    Thanks for not posting any names Jock. Please make your report to the customer care team and you can be assured that they will pass it on to the fraud department to be investigated. In the office I sit very close to a member of the fraud team... he's a thorough chap and takes the job very seriously!
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    Just how many jobs has Tikay got exactly?
  • edited May 2010
    Yeah it did look rather iffy to say the least. Well done on the cash though JockBMW - it turned into a bit of a survival battle didn't it lol
  • edited May 2010
    Ha, no it's not tikay on this occasion!

His name is Sky Dan, you may catch him around the forum from time to time. He's a massive poker player and quite good by all accounts.
  • edited May 2010

hi jock ,

i sent you a pm ,

check your inbox .

denis
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Dodgy or what:
    Ha, no it's not tikay on this occasion! His name is Sky Dan, you may catch him around the forum from time to time. He's a massive poker player and quite good by all accounts.
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    Dont like the sound of this rich m8 you say he is good on all accounts? surely even a member on the fraud team is only allowed 1 account.dav