You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

New forum - Bad Beat Stories

As mentioned in Bryan1960's thread most of us are fed up with the General Poker Chat forum getting clogged up with the same old boring bad beat stories, many of them disguised as threads about something else.

A new forum section needs to be created for people to post their bad beat stories, a good place for them to go and wallow in their misery. Any bad beat stories sneaked in elsewhere could be promptly moved to the new section.

If possible it may also be worth disabling the function that allows people to post hand histories in General Poker Chat, it's not really the right place for them, virtually all of the hands that get posted there at the moment are bad beats. Non bad beat hands should be posted in The Poker Clinic.

Please vote below.

Comments

• edited May 2010

In Response to New forum - Bad Beat Stories:
    As mentioned in Bryan1960's thread most of us are fed up with the General Poker Chat forum getting clogged up with the same old boring bad beat stories, many of them disguised as threads about something else. A new forum section needs to be created for people to post their bad beat stories, a good place for them to go and wallow in their misery. Any bad beat stories sneaked in elsewhere could be promptly moved to the new section. If possible it may also be worth disabling the function that allows people to post hand histories in General Poker Chat, it's not really the right place for them, virtually all of the hands that get posted there at the moment are bad beats. Non bad beat hands should be posted in The Poker Clinic. Please vote below.
    Posted by GaryQQQ

++++1, I agree.

My favourite have to be the `could I have got away from my flopped quad Kings` lol
  • edited May 2010

+1

And I was going to post my bad beat from yesterday when my JJ BEAT AK......lol :)

• edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: New forum - Bad Beat Stories:
    +1 And I was going to post my bad beat from yesterday when my JJ BEAT AK......lol :)
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Haha, we need to have a 'how not to play' section for that hand.
  • edited May 2010
    Yes I agree - a 'bad beats' forum - and Sky_Rich please ensure that I have no access rights to said forum :)