You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

glad to be back

edited May 2010 in Poker Chat
hi all i self excluded my self for 6 months i had enough of the bad beats and the bad players calling an allin to my sets to hit 1 card and then they hit it on the river more often than not, i been playing on a few other sites and to be fair there all the same bad players bad beats, i think the only way to do well online is dont bluff because it takes a good player to fold and if your apponent has hit they will call and if your on tilt dont playgood luck everybody

Comments

• edited May 2010
    Now that's self discipline! Welcome back..........try to enjoy it now :)
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to glad to be back:
    hi all i self excluded my self for 6 months i had enough of the bad beats and the bad players calling an allin to my sets to hit 1 card and then they hit it on the river more often than not, i been playing on a few other sites and to be fair there all the same bad players bad beats, i think the only way to do well online is dont bluff because it takes a good player to fold and if your apponent has hit they will call and if your on tilt dont playgood luck everybody
    Posted by timeshare2
    Welcome back mate but you just may find the same scenario is still happening.Gl at the tables dav
  • edited May 2010

well come back enjoy !