You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

I need a ruling...

edited May 2010 in Poker Chat

Since May 1st I have been trying to turn £1 into £100.  My bankroll currently stands at over £7.  There is a 30 seat bounty hunter sit n go for 35p.  Chris Ferguson's ruling on the matter is "You can never risk more than 5% of your bankroll in sit-and-gos and cash games. If you’re playing MTTs you can’t buy in for more than 2% of your bankroll."

My question is should I treat this 35p bounty hunter as a sng or an mtt, as there is more than one table?

Comments

• edited May 2010
    In Response to I need a ruling...:
    Since May 1st I have been trying to turn £1 into £100.  My bankroll currently stands at over £7.  There is a 30 seat bounty hunter sit n go for 35p.  Chris Ferguson's ruling on the matter is "You can never risk more than 5% of your bankroll in sit-and-gos and cash games. If you’re playing MTTs you can’t buy in for more than 2% of your bankroll." My question is should I treat this 35p bounty hunter as a sng or an mtt, as there is more than one table?
    Posted by Wilhelm
    lol ruling be mad go for it !

plus wd in your br challenge keep it going !
  • edited May 2010
    Yeah, alright...  I'm gonna go for it! I'm doing my nut with these DYMs!  20% rake is scandalous!!!
  • edited May 2010

19/30 registered.  Anyone fancy a game?