You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

RUNNING WILD AND FREE ROLL

edited May 2010 in Poker Chat
In Response to hows this for success:
While i took a couple of days off from sky until i got my massive £5 bonus from last month, i decided to play some freerolls and not play for any money what so ever. I know it wasnt on here and im sorry sky but i have come back :) anyways they were to qualify for some nice big prizes as long as i make it to the next round so this wasnt for cash but for entry. I hadnt realised just how many people enter these things until i tried it the field was massive! but i had a pop at a few of them anyways and below are the placings i got which without blowing my own trumpet is pretty dam good considering the numbers and the terrible players that were on there.  one i would expect to do ok in, but i had 3 in one day. Hopefully i will go on in the next round get some cash or end up going for the big prizes which are now well within my grasp. 1. 20,000 players i came 50th top 9 qualify (didnt get through but great placing) 2. 8,600 players i came 1st (top 25 qualify) 3. 4,800 players i came 8th (top 10 qualify) ill keep you posted to let you know how i get on :) hows that for a good day just have to make it throught the next rounds and i getts me self world cup tickets or a Austin Martin DB9 coup :)
Posted by Dazler
i qualify 4 it 2 gl m8

Comments

• edited May 2010
    While i took a couple of days off from sky until i got my massive £5 bonus from last month, i decided to play some freerolls and not play for any money what so ever. I know it wasnt on here and im sorry sky but i have come back :) anyways they were to qualify for some nice big prizes as long as i make it to the next round so this wasnt for cash but for entry. I hadnt realised just how many people enter these things until i tried it the field was massive! but i had a pop at a few of them anyways and below are the placings i got which without blowing my own trumpet is pretty dam good considering the numbers and the terrible players that were on there.  one i would expect to do ok in, but i had 3 in one day. Hopefully i will go on in the next round get some cash or end up going for the big prizes which are now well within my grasp.

1. 20,000 players i came 50th top 9 qualify (didnt get through but great placing)
    2. 8,600 players i came 1st (top 25 qualify)
    3. 4,800 players i came 8th (top 10 qualify)

ill keep you posted to let you know how i get on :)

hows that for a good day
  • edited May 2010
  • edited May 2010

TELL YOU NO NAMES AND ILL TELL YOU NO LIES

• edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: hows this for success:
    In Response to hows this for success : i qualify 4 it 2 gl m8
    Posted by CJ111
    N1 ill see you at the final table then. Delete the name though or they will cancel the thread
  • edited May 2010

YO Dazler......I played on there last friday and cashed in the big 50K GTD. HAPPY DAYS :)......It was nice to play on another site for a change. GL in them next rounds mate.
  • edited May 2010
    N1 MAXALLY aint it great knocking blocks of the table for free. just finished another and came 60th outta 800 but had my AK beat by pocket 6s when i hit my AK for 2 pair on the flop and he hit a set on the river :( but hey its allllllllllllllllll good HAPPY DAYS :)
  • edited May 2010
    Don't spend that 17p all at once.
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: RUNNING WILD AND FREE ROLL:
    Don't spend that 17p all at once.
    Posted by Wilhelm
    Well mine was slightly more than 17p as it was a $215 B/I.......but thanks for your support.
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: RUNNING WILD AND FREE ROLL : Well mine was slightly more than 17p as it was a $215 B/I.......but thanks for your support.
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Meow.
  • edited May 2010

What site is good for these freerolls?

Well done Dazler, impressive stuff mate. Well done Maxally aswell....how much you cash if you dont mind saying? Was it from a freeroll?

• edited May 2010
    What site is good for these freerolls? Well done Dazler, impressive stuff mate. Well done Maxally aswell....how much you cash if you dont mind saying? Was it from a freeroll?
    Posted by Ads2kuk
    Cheers ads. It defo wasn't a freeroll but I sat in ($11) for the $215 B/I. I finished 20 something out of 200+ and picked up just over $300. Good day at the office :)