You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Bounty Hunter

how do i find out if i have won a seat in satelites, I played in one last night and finished 5th.
new to sky so not sure
ps i am really enjoying this experiance
thank you

Comments

• edited May 2010
    The best way mate is to check the prize and blind structure in the tournament lobby just before the tournament starts if you miss that then if you have won a seat you will automatically be registered into the tournament so just click on the tournament you were trying to satellite into and open up tournament lobby and see if you are registered if you are then GREAT if you are not then its time to try again lol hope this helps GL if you did satellite and welcome to sky poker
  • edited May 2010
    you could also go to my sky poker and my tables WHICH IS LOCATED ON THE MAIN BAR AT THE TOP OF THE SCREEN. it will tell you which events you have played in and any your registered for. hope this helps and welcome to sky poker
  • edited May 2010
    Hi

Click on My Sky Poker on top of page, click on my tables, then click on registered, it will tell you there.
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Bounty Hunter:
    Hi Click on My Sky Poker on top of page, click on my tables, then click on registered, it will tell you there.
    Posted by acebarry10
    thanks very much,have now found what I needes thanks to yopur help
    ps am not qualified!!