You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

how did i lose...?

edited May 2010 in Poker Chat
they had a  jack  so had jacks over 9's, you had 9's over aces

Comments

• edited May 2010
    I had As +9c. the flop came 9h,Jh, aD... The turn came Js, then the river came 9s..Player won with Jacks + 9s...Ithought As + 9c won.....monitor got slapped + didnt notice what suit they had to win...what did they have to win ?
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to how did i lose...?:
    I had As +9q. the flop came 9h,Jh, aD... The turn came Js, then the river came 9s..Player won with Jacks + 9s...Ithought A + 9s won.....monitor got slapped + didnt notice what suit they had to win...what did they have to win ?
    Posted by the-future

JJJ 99 (Jack full of nines) beats 999AA (nines full of aces) - it's the 3 of a kind out of the full house which takes precedence. Unlucky.
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to how did i lose...?:
    I had As +9c. the flop came 9h,Jh, aD... The turn came Js, then the river came 9s..Player won with Jacks + 9s...Ithought As + 9c won.....monitor got slapped + didnt notice what suit they had to win...what did they have to win ?
    Posted by the-future
    You need to contact (phone number on home page) Sky Poker direct mate, select option 1 from the menu (Dubious hand panel) but DO NOT press the star key twice when prompted. Hold for an advisor then ask to speak to "Tikay". He will sort it right out.
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: how did i lose...?:
    In Response to how did i lose...? : You need to contact (phone number on home page) Sky Poker direct mate, select option 1 from the menu (Dubious hand panel) but DO NOT press the star key twice when prompted. Hold for an advisor then ask to speak to "Tikay". He will sort it right out.
    Posted by emilyegg
    super lol