You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

moving to another site sorry sky

edited May 2010 in Poker Chat
sorry sky but it just looks much better more fun bye every one good luck all

Comments

• edited May 2010

Anything that is more fun than this site must be either Illegal or in an unknown underground bunker near the M25 (clockwise)

Good Luck anyway.

• edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: moving to PKR POKER sorry sky:
    Anything that is more fun than this site must be either Illegal or in an unknown underground bunker near the M25 (clockwise) Good Luck anyway.
    Posted by emilyegg

lol emily ,

hurry back jacko !
  • edited May 2010
    Anything that is more fun than this site must be either Illegal or in an unknown underground bunker near the M25 (clockwise) Good Luck anyway.
    Posted by emilyegg
    shhhhhh now they all know where it is...if they dont just follow the signs to it..
  • edited May 2010
    More fun it won't be.
  • edited May 2010
    Best of luck pal but as sure as the sun will rise in the morning you will be back as nothing is more fun than this site.dav
  • edited May 2010
    cya thanks for coming......................................
  • edited May 2010
    hope its not a fixed as this manor
    place is a total farce and as soon as you slate them you get hammerd .but of course is not fixed lol bye bye muggers
  • edited May 2010
    hope its not a fixed as this manor place is a total farce and as soon as you slate them you get hammerd .but of course is not fixed lol bye bye muggers
    Posted by camilo
    Quality post. Who exactly is it fixed in favour of?
  • edited May 2010
    we'll miss you.......
  • edited May 2010
    The whole Sky Bet site is obviously run by John Higgins. I had money on Hibs here last night and had AAs cracked by 10-6 suited.

Honestly. I did.

Admittedly only an idiot would either bet on Hibs or go all in on an all diamond flop after a big raise by the BB after my limp in on the button with AA.

But that's by the by.
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: moving to another site sorry sky:
    The whole Sky Bet site is obviously run by John Higgins. I had money on Hibs here last night and had AAs cracked by 10-6 suited. Honestly. I did. Admittedly only an idiot would either bet on Hibs or go all in on an all diamond flop after a big raise by the BB after my limp in on the button with AA. But that's by the by.
    Posted by bandini
    You ain't a bad lad Bandini, and TBH even I felt a bit sorry for Yogi last night.

Last night was The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly. Motherwell should be done over for that pitch mind.

Couple of passengers in that Hibs midfield (imo). Is Mikey going back to Leith?
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: moving to another site sorry sky : You ain't a bad lad Bandini, and TBH even I felt a bit sorry for Yogi last night. Last night was The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly. Motherwell should be done over for that pitch mind. Couple of passengers in that Hibs midfield (imo). Is Mikey going back to Leith?
    Posted by emilyegg
    Not a fan of Yogi but he actually did the right thing this time by taking a striker off and putting a defensive midfielder on. Last night was just a crazy game. Only Hibs could ever have done that. That's why I strangely love supporting them. Only I could ever have had money on them last night. I had to laugh though.

Midfield's lacking a bit, I agree. But, IMHO, the manager's tactics are even more lacking. But I've never managed above U7s level so, succesful as I was, I'm not the best person to judge.

I'd be very, VERY surprised if Mikey could even walk through Leith safely. Decent player IMO but unfortunately nowhere near as good as he thinks he is.

You a jambo mate?

• edited May 2010
    In Response to moving to another site sorry sky:
    sorry sky but it just looks much better more fun bye every one good luck all
    Posted by jacko999
    I hope you are still playing for team Dohhhhhhh :-)

You could always play on multible sites, that keeps it intresting for me , gl with what ever you do.

• edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: moving to another site sorry sky : Not a fan of Yogi but he actually did the right thing this time by taking a striker off and putting a defensive midfielder on. Last night was just a crazy game. Only Hibs could ever have done that. That's why I strangely love supporting them. Only I could ever have had money on them last night. I had to laugh though. Midfield's lacking a bit, I agree. But, IMHO, the manager's tactics are even more lacking. But I've never managed above U7s level so, succesful as I was, I'm not the best person to judge. I'd be very, VERY surprised if Mikey could even walk through Leith safely. Decent player IMO but unfortunately nowhere near as good as he thinks he is. You a jambo mate?
    Posted by bandini
    An exiled one, and although the SPL is gash, we would be lost without it. The SPL is choking for a team outwith the ugly-sisters to win it. Hearts should of done it a couple of seasons ago, Hibs could do it if they had a goalie and a gaffer......but (imho) Dundee Utd will be the team to do it.
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: moving to another site sorry sky : An exiled one, and although the SPL is gash, we would be lost without it. The SPL is choking for a team outwith the ugly-sisters to win it. Hearts  should of done it a couple of seasons ago, Hibs could do it if they had a goalie and a gaffer......but (imho) Dundee Utd will be the team to do it.
    Posted by emilyegg
    This was the year. Der Hun were skint. The second team in green and white were woeful. I really, REALLY, thought we were going to do it at one stage. Then Yogi's ability (lack of) to cope with adversity shone strong and bright.

I hate the OF with a vengeance. You're just our friendly rivals in comparison. I'd love to see the OF go bust. I genuinely wouldn't want youse to.

I'd love to see Hibs topple the OF. I'd love to see DU topple them.

I just couldn't take youse lot toppling them though. One of my best mate's a jambo. I just couldn't take it.
  • edited May 2010
    its 2 slow omg never agine back 2 sky

team dohhhhhh lol
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to back 2 sky pkr no good lol:
    its 2 slow omg never agine back 2 sky  team dohhhhhh lol
    Posted by jacko999

PMSL  N1 JACKO  !
  • edited May 2010
    Think we are both in the same boat mate. How BRILLIANT would it be for the SPL for them to be on their knees?

They have cherry-picked all the talent over the years, but cant afford to do it anymore.

Hibs have suffered more than most because of it, some belting talent gone along the M8....The only thing I applaud MadVlad for is he punts them to England at a more realistic price. Wallace will be off, but it makes it easier to think he will be in the EPL.

Regards/Respect
  • edited May 2010
    Think we are both in the same boat mate. How BRILLIANT would it be for the SPL for them to be on their knees? They have cherry-picked all the talent over the years, but cant afford to do it anymore. Hibs have suffered more than most because of it, some belting talent gone along the M8....The only thing I applaud MadVlad for is he punts them to England at a more realistic price. Wallace will be off, but it makes it easier to think he will be in the EPL. Regards/Respect
    Posted by emilyegg

And, paradoxically, we've gained the most from it. Their money is (was, once upon a time) sweet, It can't be denied. Hibs are more solvent then most pro football teams and there is the possibility we could reap rewards due to that yet. Nowadays, though, our best all go The Championship and who can blame them? I'd change employer for a 3x wage rise too.

MadVlad could be brilliant. I love his Russian style bamness. Have to say I'd be worried if he had my club at a whim though?

Good to talk. See you around mate.