You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

SKY POKER FANTASY FOOTBALL

edited July 2009 in Poker Chat
Hi Guys,

Go and check out this thread in 'the shed' - let me know what you all think. it should be a bit of fun.

Rich

Comments

• edited July 2009
    In Response to SKY POKER FANTASY FOOTBALL:
    Hi Guys, Go and check out this thread in 'the shed' - let me know what you all think. it should be a bit of fun. Rich
    Posted by Sky_Rich

hi rich

nice touch was hoping you would do something like that by the way whats happened to my Pre season football predictions just dissappeared

be lucky

michael
  • edited July 2009
    i have moved it over to 'the shed' follow the links on your original post and you'll be taken there.

sorry for the confusion it's just that i want to try and keep 'poker chat' in the 'general poker chat' section of the forum and have all non poker chat in 'the shed'

cheers,

Rich
  • edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: SKY POKER FANTASY FOOTBALL:
    i have moved it over to 'the shed' follow the links on your original post and you'll be taken there. sorry for the confusion it's just that i want to try and keep 'poker chat' in the 'general poker chat' section of the forum and have all non poker chat in 'the shed' cheers, Rich
    Posted by Sky_Rich

no worries m8 just wondered where it went

cheers

michael