You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

WHAT WOMEN SAY OR DO

edited May 2010 in The Shed

HI JUST THOUGHT I WOULD TELL U ALL WHAT THE OTHER HALF DID TODAY SHE WENT TO THE POLLING STATION TO VOTE [HER FIRST TIME] AND RANG ME AFTER TO TELL ME SHE HADNT BOTHERED I ASKED WHY NOT AND COULD NOT BELIEVE HER ANSWER "GET READY FOR THIS" SHE COULDNT SEE GORDON BROWNS NAME ON THE BALLOT PAPER, I WET MYSELF WITH LAUGHTER.ANYBODY GOT ANY GOOD DUMB WOMEN STORIES.

Comments

• edited May 2010
    my eldest step-daughter who was 17 at the time was convinced onions were some kind of flower and grew on trees!!! her grandfather had to patiently explain to her that they grew in the ground. (i was too busy trying not to wet myself with laughter)

thing is she l8er went to uni and got a degree in law....go figure
  • edited May 2010
    ahhh she must be fantastic in bed
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: WHAT WOMEN SAY OR DO:
    my eldest step-daughter who was 17 at the time was convinced onions were some kind of flower and grew on trees!!! her grandfather had to patiently explain to her that they grew in the ground. (i was too busy trying not to wet myself with laughter) thing is she l8er went to uni and got a degree in law....go figure
    Posted by lozgo
    ahhh she must be fantastic in bed
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

so there isn't much hope for blackfish3 getting his law  degree then, he is useless.
  • edited May 2010
    Me julee wanted me to go out and build a snowman, I said " no, its fluppin freezing out there"--- she said, " oh grow up will you"
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to WHAT WOMEN SAY OR DO:
    HI JUST THOUGHT I WOULD TELL U ALL WHAT THE OTHER HALF DID TODAY SHE WENT TO THE POLLING STATION TO VOTE [HER FIRST TIME] AND RANG ME AFTER TO TELL ME SHE HADNT BOTHERED I ASKED WHY NOT AND COULD NOT BELIEVE HER ANSWER "GET READY FOR THIS" SHE COULDNT SEE GORDON BROWNS NAME ON THE BALLOT PAPER, I WET MYSELF WITH LAUGHTER.ANYBODY GOT ANY GOOD DUMB WOMEN STORIES.
    Posted by millwise11
    She really must be stupid if she was gonna vote for him lool