You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

DP's face

edited May 2010 in Poker Chat
Has anyone seen DP Fitzgerald's mug on the home page?  He looks so moody.  Give us a smile.

Comments

• edited May 2010
    I just googled him and couldn't find a single picture of him smiling.  Shame really.  That young man has a lovely smile.
  • edited May 2010
    I thought the same thing. I reckon DP was going for the whole 'smouldery' vibe. He's pulled it off quite successfully too. 

Having said that, I'd still prefer to give Mr. Giddens a tender kiss in a confined shower cubicle, over DP (depending on whose pyjamas he was wearing, obviously). Do let me know if I'm sharing too much, won't you?

The reason you can't find a picture of DP (short for Dr. Pepper) smiling, is because he's represented by Max Clifford, and they're trying to promote him as the new Vin Diesel.

Having said all of that, I then worry that we denigrate these presenters and their intellect, by objectifying them in this crude fashion... but if they didn't 'give good camera', would we invest so much of our precious time in watching them on the TV?

These are shallow times we live. Or are they? I can't decide.

• edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: DP's face:
    I thought the same thing. I reckon DP was going for the whole 'smouldery' vibe. He's pulled it off quite successfully too.  Having said that, I'd still prefer to give Mr. Giddens a tender kiss in a confined shower cubicle, over DP (depending on whose pyjamas he was wearing, obviously). Do let me know if I'm sharing too much, won't you? The reason you can't find a picture of DP (short for Dr. Pepper) smiling, is because he's represented by Max Clifford, and they're trying to promote him as the new Vin Diesel. Having said all of that, I then worry that we denigrate these presenters and their intellect, by objectifying them in this crude fashion... but if they didn't 'give good camera', would we invest so much of our precious time in watching them on the TV? These are shallow times we live. Or are they? I can't decide.
    Posted by FlutNush
    I think you may have the wrong thread.  Try this one.
  • edited May 2010
    I like going to sleep with SKYPOKER on in the background, im normally asleep by time repeated promo starts at 5am

when this DP fella is on i just cant sleep, the most patience testing voice ive ever come across just have to turn the tv off and sleep with radio on.
  • edited May 2010
    I like going to sleep with SKYPOKER on in the background, im normally asleep by time repeated promo starts at 5am when this DP fella is on i just cant sleep, the most patience testing voice ive ever come across just have to turn the tv off and sleep with radio on.
    Posted by MadHorse
    But his smile makes up for it, right?
  • edited May 2010
    I have nothing against DP but I do find him a little bit spooky when he stares into the camara! :0
  • edited May 2010
    forget about dp's face!

its all about lml's cleavage :)
  • edited May 2010
    forget about dp's face! its all about lml's cleavage :)
    Posted by donkeyplop
     Now your talking! :P
  • edited May 2010
    Ibn Response to Re: DP's face:
    In Response to Re: DP's face :  Now your talking! :P
    Posted by Donut64
    no. he's staring;)
  • edited May 2010
    I have nothing against DP but I do find him a little bit spooky when he stares into the camara! :0
    Posted by Donut64
    looks like he's taking a dump on a hornets nest..
  • edited May 2010
    Hey guys. Any of you brave enough to put a picture of your good selves on this thread so we can comment on whether or not you look as good as D.P ?  :)
  • edited May 2010

Hey guys. Any of you brave enough to put a picture of your good selves on this thread so we can comment on whether you look as good as D.P ?  :)
    Posted by TiaDalma
     No insult meant! I myself have a face for radio and a vioce for silent movies! He is far better looking than me! I was not making any comment on the way he looks just that little stare he does into the camara! :)
  • edited May 2010
    It was only a light hearted challenge Donut! I will add however, that I find that pink iced face of yours quite appealing :)
  • edited May 2010
    It was only a light hearted challenge Donut! I will add however, that I find that pink iced face of yours quite appealing :)
    Posted by TiaDalma
     Thank you kind fairy! :)