You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Team Poker - THE COMPLETE TEAM LISTS

2»

Comments

• edited May 2010
    https://www.skypoker.com/secure/poker/sky_lobby?action=go_tnmt_lobby&game_id=2654968

Its up now everyone! 7pm, starting stack 2k chips 5mins blinds

i've registered
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Team Poker - THE COMPLETE TEAM LISTS:
    In Response to Re: Team Poker - THE COMPLETE TEAM LISTS : who took the place ice
    Posted by ckd
    hi ckd, it was weemallet
  • edited May 2010
    LOOKING AT THE LIST OF PLAYERS... I PREDICT NORFLOK N CHANCE TO WIN... BLCKFISH, AJBROWN AND DAZ231023 ARE ALL VERY GOOD MTT PLAYERS IMO!!

GUTTED IV MISSED OUT OR AM I NOT TOO LATE??
  • edited May 2010
    i'm registered....just got to put post it notes on the telly screen so I don't forget the start time!
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Team Poker - THE COMPLETE TEAM LISTS:
    Hi guys, Right, I've been sifting through the various threads and i have attempted to extract the complete team lists. Please check your team below and make sure everything is OK. If there are any problems at all please email suggestions@skypoker.com I will be out of the office from now until Tuesday so won't be able to respond to any forum posts or PMs. If you need help another member of the team will pick up your query but again, just send the address above a quick email if you have an issue. The tournaments should be up in the lobby on Monday and remember each member of your team will need to go and register. So Captains.... It'll be up to you to make some noise in the forum and make sure your players register for your team. Good luck everyone and most importantly - ENJOY!
    Posted by Sky_Rich

Private Tournament Registration

You are not allowed to enter this private tournament

E-mailed about this a while ago, still no response nor can I enter! Come on Sky sort this out please!
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Team Poker - THE COMPLETE TEAM LISTS : Private Tournament Registration You are not allowed to enter this private tournament E-mailed about this a while ago, still no response nor can I enter! Come on Sky sort this out please!
    Posted by SUPERNOVA
    Noooooooo!!!!

Please sort it Rich!!!!!!

I recon those floppy-plops might have something to do with it!!!!

x
  • edited May 2010
    hehehehe

Never Ever underestimate, the power of team - plop

We have tikay as director of poker and LML as honorary manager.

lol @ supanova
  • edited May 2010
    hehehehe Never Ever underestimate, the power of team - plop We have tikay as director of poker and LML as honorary manager. lol @ supanova
    Posted by JAEGERBOMB
    You're a mean little cow and my Mighty Knights are gonna take you down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Team Poker - THE COMPLETE TEAM LISTS : Private Tournament Registration You are not allowed to enter this private tournament E-mailed about this a while ago, still no response nor can I enter! Come on Sky sort this out please!
    Posted by SUPERNOVA

Sorry guys I've been out the office - I'll look into this and get it sorted ASAP (definitely before the start of the tournaments so no need to panic)
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Team Poker - THE COMPLETE TEAM LISTS : Sorry guys I've been out the office - I'll look into this and get it sorted ASAP (definitely before the start of the tournaments so no need to panic)
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    good to have you back rich, now maybe we will get the info asap instead of last min