You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Fantasy Football - Manager of the Month - April!

edited May 2010 in The Shed
Hey Guys!

A massive well done goes out to...
lesley robertsand their team called 'the kid'
Shout up and post on this thread and i'll arrange your prize!

if you fail to come forward we'll hand it over to 2nd place.

so....

Come forth and claim your prize!

Comments

• edited May 2010
    I've been done!  I was top for April when I looked at the weekend.  This team must have been entered into the league after the end of the month - that can't be right?
  • edited May 2010
    thanks rich what do i need to do
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Fantasy Football - Manager of the Month - April!:
    I've been done!  I was top for April when I looked at the weekend.  This team must have been entered into the league after the end of the month - that can't be right?
    Posted by SoLack

Hi Solack,

I noticed your post in the other fantasy football thread but this was before the last few games in April were played. It may be quite likely points were scored by other teams meaning you may have lost out on first place.

I'm really sorry about this and i realise it must be pretty frustrating.

it's also important to note that as stated in the rules teams can enter at any point (to encourage involvement).

again, i'm sorry about your disappointment.

we'll get another league going next season for sure!

thanks,

Rich
  • edited May 2010
    thanks rich what do i need to do
    Posted by kianalex

your prize is free entry into the forum deepstack (Tuesday 7pm).

let me know if you can play tonight or if it'd be better next week.

thanks
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Fantasy Football - Manager of the Month - April! : your prize is free entry into the forum deepstack (Tuesday 7pm). let me know if you can play tonight or if it'd be better next week. thanks
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    rich you gunna be doing a world cup dream team mate?
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Fantasy Football - Manager of the Month - April! : rich you gunna be doing a world cup dream team mate?
    Posted by 35suited

We'll be doing something along those lines. maybe not a world cup dream team but definitely some fun competitions around the world cup
  • edited May 2010
    i wiill play tonight if thats ok
  • edited May 2010
    sure thing. I'll pop you in now.

enjoy!
  • edited May 2010
  • edited May 2010
    Rich - Thanks for your reply, but I definitely checked after the end of the month.  I accept that the rules of the Sky Fantasy football allow people to join a league at at any time, but this manager of the month for forum members is outside of those regs and as I understood it was meant to be a bit of fun for regular forum posters.  The wiApril winner seems to have come along and entered their team after they realised they may win something.  They had barely made a post before they claimed their prize. 

I don't give a toss about the prize or the title of being manager of the month as I was playing for the fun (although still playing to win).  As the fun has been taken out then I won't be bothering any more.  I will stick to the other fantasy football sites that I play - where the leagues I am in are well administered.

Don't bother replying please, I am not interested anymore and accept your decision.
  • edited May 2010
    Rich - Thanks for your reply, but I definitely checked after the end of the month.  I accept that the rules of the Sky Fantasy football allow people to join a league at at any time, but this manager of the month for forum members is outside of those regs and as I understood it was meant to be a bit of fun for regular forum posters.  The wiApril winner seems to have come along and entered their team after they realised they may win something.  They had barely made a post before they claimed their prize.  I don't give a toss about the prize or the title of being manager of the month as I was playing for the fun (although still playing to win).  As the fun has been taken out then I won't be bothering any more.  I will stick to the other fantasy football sites that I play - where the leagues I am in are well administered. Don't bother replying please, I am not interested anymore and accept your decision.
    Posted by SoLack

Hey Solack,

I'll send you a quick PM.