You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Late Night Freerolls was it worth it mmmmm

edited May 2010 in Poker Chat
Played for 1.5hrs for 15th and 42p then 2hrs for 14th 3 heads 65p.Good fun but should i have gone to bed,due at doctors 7:30am.Did enjoy time on tables with blackfish never spoken before kept me awake but now very tired lol.

Comments

• edited May 2010
    LOL great result m8 shame about the payout but were used to that now. I didnt last long but my bwain and eyeballs are dead as a doe doe. Still wd you did really well for that hour of the morning :)
  • edited May 2010
    Thanks one day ill cash big lol just need to get a bankroll.Just want to go to sleep but doctor a good 20min drive.One day ill learn just luv to play. 
  • edited May 2010
    Me too been watchin the election i shoulda just gone to sleep and seen the results when i got up DOH
  • edited May 2010
    I came 10th and 16th (took 7 heads i think) for a total of £1.55... it was fun belsibub! good chatting to ya m8. Sooo many silent tables though :(
    They were all about being fun and not the money, something to do whilst watching the election anyway.