You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Playing Omaha by accident!

edited May 2010 in Poker Chat
Is there any way the site could be altered to differentiate Omaha and Holdem tables abit more clear?

I keep playing Omaha Sit 'n' Go's when I don't mean to. I am still learning Holden never mind Omaha. It's only when I get dealt 4 cards that I realise... DOH!

Yes, I know there are separate tabs for Holdem and Omaha tables but I get lazy and let the site default to All. Then when there is one seat remaining for a DYM at the price I can afford, I quickly register before it disappears. For some reason I never check if it's Holdem or not

Would it be possible to have the rows listed blue for Holdem and red for Omaha? Or at least have it in bold on the confirmation screen?

Does anyone elsenn have this problem or am I the only numpty here?????????

Comments

• edited May 2010
    I done it a few times in Dym.

but it isnt too hard to click the tab.

I would gladly come round yours and click if for you mate.
  • edited May 2010
    Hi m8, im a fellow numpty having done it twice, in a rush to getting on a table.However, im really glad i did as i enjoy NLO as much as NLH dyms. TBF i think the blame lies with us, we gotta look before we leap.
  • edited May 2010
    Done it myself several times

End up in a DYM with 4 players left.......  I had 9500 chips and kept making comments about how I didn't know what I was doing.....  Oh how the other three players laughed 
  • edited May 2010
    i did it a few times too when sky first put the omaha tables in.

i asked at the time if they could make the omaha games a bit clearer to see but didnt get a response.

now i just click on the hold em tab every time.