You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

please remove my last post. Unreadable hand history posted

edited May 2010 in Poker Chat
Sorry please remove....I can't

Can someone also tell me how to add a hand history correctly. Can't find the info under search.

Ta

Comments

• edited May 2010
    In Response to please remove my last post. Unreadable hand history posted:
    Sorry please remove....I can't Can someone also tell me how to add a hand history correctly. Can't find the info under search. Ta
    Posted by SirSimon
    Spotted a few screen shots that are scewing up, software should really cope with this. maybe one fo the techies to look at?

btw sirsi, (for whatever my opinion might be useful) if i go in with any 2 cards, i accept that anything can happen and no 2 cards have a right to win a hand.  maybe this thinking saves yr effort posting next time. you played it wel, just poker gods had other plans that hand.
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: please remove my last post. Unreadable hand history posted:
    In Response to please remove my last post. Unreadable hand history posted : Spotted a few screen shots that are scewing up, software should really cope with this. maybe one fo the techies to look at? btw sirsi, (for whatever my opinion might be useful) if i go in with any 2 cards, i accept that anything can happen and no 2 cards have a right to win a hand.  maybe this thinking saves yr effort posting next time. you played it wel, just poker gods had other plans that hand.
    Posted by Spartan3
    I did put in my post, that I wasn't moaning. Just laughing at the way 1 king to beat me was not good enough. The poker gods had to rub my nose in it with 2 kings, making him quads.

It is just a shame. I keep getting to the tail end of mtt's, then I get dealt a good hand and the a large stack calls me and I go out. I only want to get to the top once !!!!!  As I said I made it to 36th on Thursdays 12k BH and the same happened.

Well, that's cricket as they say in........ergghhh...........cricket teams !!!!

Next time