You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

customer services

edited May 2010 in Poker Chat
im posting this just to see if any one else has encountered how rude and ignorant sky customer services are

i needed to talk to them about an account related subject and they made me feel like they didnt even want me there or even cared about my custom.just made me feel like they wanted to get rid of me and there was me thinking they were there for support lol after giving them so much money id just want a bit more respect as a customer and a player from sky

they are not in my good books

Comments

• edited May 2010
    you,ve got to be cooey wooey with them,you see they,re abit sensitive i know its hard especially if you,re angry and trying to get money back but being straight with them dont work,you got to show them peace and love then you might get a respose from them
  • edited May 2010
    I have not contacted them ever since that fateful night when the 8 pm bounty hunter main event was cancelled when the site crashed.I went on live chat and asked what had happened and when would it be up again and the reply i got was .......Why what is wrong with it? lol i mean if they dont know its crashed then who does.dav
  • edited May 2010
    I have generally found customer services to be polite and helpful.

I suspect that, like all of us, they respond better when treated with respect.

They do a difficult job and deserve to be able to carry it out without abuse and sarcastic comments from customers.
    They are not personally responsible for the problems that people contact them about but have to deal with customers who are sometimes unwilling to accept this.
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: customer services:
    I have generally found customer services to be polite and helpful. I suspect that, like all of us, they respond better when treated with respect. They do a difficult job and deserve to be able to carry it out without abuse and sarcastic comments from customers. They are not personally responsible for the problems that people contact them about but have to deal with customers who are sometimes unwilling to accept this.
    Posted by MereNovice
    I have NEVER been anything but polite to them and certainly NOT disrespectful or sarcastic to anyone on live chat but when they do not seem to have a scooby as to what is going on sometimes, i think the internal communications are quiet poor.Still this is only IMO through my past experiences.dav
  • edited May 2010
    i am always talking to live chat about something or other, and have never had a rude rep or someone that didnt make me feel that i was important

maybe just ul?