You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Hung Parliament

edited May 2010 in The Shed
Well over here in Northern Ireland we had the leader of nthe DUP Peter Robinson saying last week, 'its us the tories will be comming to after the election' He got dumped because he is a chancer career politician who used his expenses to the hilt along with his wife, another dishonourable MP. Now we have Brown clinging on like piles and now Nick Clegg says he wants to talk to Cameron, but not about the good of the country, but PR that only politicians care about,(did you that if we had PR at the last election there would be 40 BNP members in parliament)  its like sod you lot, we look after ourselves first, all these minority parties are now acting like spivs and chancers, not for us but for themselves, any others have thoughts on this debacle.

Comments

• edited May 2010
    There would still be hope if the Spanner resigned.

I believe we will see horrific cuts across-the-board if the Liberals tag-team with Cameron.

I fear most for the NHS and Our Kids.....:0(

WHATEVER Happens though, Brown should knock it on the head.
  • edited May 2010
    I think scrapping Trident is lunacy and for that reason alone I coudn't have voted Clegg...It looks like the Libs and Tory's are going form a coalition of sorts....

If I'm honest I wish that Gordon could stay in charge of sorting the economy out if nothing else...

Found out on election day that our local BNP candidate founded Cat Rescue in 1991...it's a weird world!!!

x
  • edited May 2010
    well I voted labour and i stand by it.
  • edited May 2010
    it being a hung parliament...i think they all should be

there is an old saying   'hang all the lawyers'  how about we extend that?
  • edited May 2010
    Was most disappointed to find out a hung Parliament didn't include a rope
  • edited May 2010
    Gordan Brown loses and still won't stand down, where is this guys dignity. 

He is like a tur d that wont flush!!!!!!!!!
  • edited May 2010
          "HUNG PARLIAMENT"

PLEASE DO NOT GIVE ME FALSE HOPE.

I wish they all would be.   

• edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Hung Parliament:
    I think scrapping Trident is lunacy and for that reason alone I coudn't have voted Clegg...It looks like the Libs and Tory's are going form a coalition of sorts.... If I'm honest I wish that Gordon could stay in charge of sorting the economy out if nothing else... Found out on election day that our local BNP candidate founded Cat Rescue in 1991...it's a weird world!!! x
    Posted by TRIP5
    Now i know your as mad as a hatter lool. I wouldn't put him in charge of my daughters piggy bank, he would tell her he's being prudent with it, no more boom and bust, then oops, it busts on the floor and half the money is missing, but an expenses receipt has been left in its place.
  • edited May 2010

Does this now mean there will be another election in a years time
  • edited May 2010
    I wish there was another election tomorrow. The Tories would win by miles as everyone who voted Liberal now knows that their vote was wasted.

The Labour party machines of brainwashing ( mainly the BBC ) have made damn sure that a lot of people who would not vote Labour have voted for the Liberals and the BNP and UKIP. The plan worked perfectly.

Now we are left with Brown squatting in No 10 and Peter Hain wandering round saying that all this is proof that the public care more about Parliamentary reform than anything else lolol AS IF.

They are deceitful cloak and dagger liars and desperadoes right til the end. Sleaze, lies, more lies and cover ups that was and still is the Labour party. Get out of Downing Street and get out of our lives. They still even now think that the public are thick and hold them in utter and total contempt.

I hope that Cameron ( although he needs much bigger cahoonas ) and Clegg can get together and run the country to our specification and do exactly what the people want.......which as the election showed was first and foremost to get Brown and his corrupt liars out. GET OUT AND STAY OUT BROWN YOU LEACH.