You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Thursday means the 5-00 Tonight!

edited July 2009 in Poker Chat

Good Luck to all who play tonight's 5-00.

Miss Orpe will be Presenting the coverage, & I'll be the Analysterer - get those e-Mails in!

skyopen@bskyb.com. I think. ;)

Comments

• edited July 2009
    Hi Tk. Is the 5-00 on sky sports tonight or just the sky poker channel?
  • edited July 2009

Hello

I seem to have come in early, not quite sure how that happened as I'm sure I left at the same time, maybe I'm just THAT dedicated to Sky Poker that I subconsiously wanted to be here extra earlier and set a good example by being the first one here, although at least thats what I thought before I saw TK sat in his usual spot trying to unstick himself from his chair, it seems to have welded itself to him his been sat there so long. He just got up to go to the loo and there is actually a TK bum dent in the seat, which to my surprise was actually bigger than any I could create. All these years of abuse and it turns out HIS bum is bigger than mine...well you never!

I'm going to go and tackle my script in a minute, try and get some Orford style wit in there, it's not really too hard to set an Orford wit standard to be fair. A couple of references to old men and cardigans and that seems to suffice. I might go put a pin in TK's chair ready for when he comes back haha or maybe I'll wait till he's just about to sit down and whip it away, I would suggest a whoopie cushion but there really is no need, he needs no extra help in that department :)

Ooo he's coming back, see you tonight at 9

Mich xx
  • edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: Thursday means the 5-00 Tonight!:
    Hello I seem to have come in early, not quite sure how that happened as I'm sure I left at the same time, maybe I'm just THAT dedicated to Sky Poker that I subconsiously wanted to be here extra earlier and set a good example by being the first one here, although at least thats what I thought before I saw TK sat in his usual spot trying to unstick himself from his chair, it seems to have welded itself to him his been sat there so long. He just got up to go to the loo and there is actually a TK bum dent in the seat, which to my surprise was actually bigger than any I could create. All these years of abuse and it turns out HIS bum is bigger than mine...well you never! I'm going to go and tackle my script in a minute, try and get some Orford style wit in there, it's not really too hard to set an Orford wit standard to be fair. A couple of references to old men and cardigans and that seems to suffice. I might go put a pin in TK's chair ready for when he comes back haha or maybe I'll wait till he's just about to sit down and whip it away, I would suggest a whoopie cushion but there really is no need, he needs no extra help in that department :) Ooo he's coming back, see you tonight at 9 Mich xx
    Posted by MichelleO
    Maybe a watch check Mich, might still be set on mountain time, Whoopee cusion sounds like a good idea.
    Have a good show tonite
    Gary
  • edited July 2009
    hi guys.
    it seems as though ,Michelle, your still on Africa time, so if you suddenly get the urge to climb a load of stairs, you'll know why. Tony, are you sure you own your own flat/house, as you seem to spend all your time in the office or your car.
    I'm in tonight so can you both have a word to see if its possible for some good luck and cards, any bribes are available. lolol

col
  • edited July 2009
    Hi Tk. Is the 5-00 on sky sports tonight or just the sky poker channel?
    Posted by Buistyboy
    We are Simulcasting tonight Mr Buisty.

So from 9pm until 10pm, we can mess about a bit, but from 10pm, we gotta behave ourselves.
  • edited July 2009
    Thanks TK.  I'll catch the 1st hour on the lap top then, and then on to the sky sports. A couple of questions for you though...

1.  Why cant you "mess about" for the remainder of the show as well as the first hour? It is great entertainment afterall.
    2. Why doesnt sky sports show the entire broadcast anyway?  My mobile broadband is not the most reliable so my viewing can be a bumpy ride on occasion!
    3. And finally, i noticed you referred to me as "bustyboy" yesterday, and I am wondering if that was a reflection on your opinion of my need to get to the gym, or a freudian slip revealing what was on your mind at the time lol

Ray.
  • edited July 2009
    I'm in but going out in a mo for evening meal, so if I miss the start please fold to my bb. 
  • edited July 2009

Hi Tony & Michelle

am in the 5 - 00 tonight  qualified through sat. so back on your show again people will start talking and all it has cost me for tonites entertainment is

£1

now thats what i call value

good luck with the show

michael   alias  DTWBANDIT

• edited July 2009
    Thanks TK.  I'll catch the 1st hour on the lap top then, and then on to the sky sports. A couple of questions for you though... 1.  Why cant you "mess about" for the remainder of the show as well as the first hour? It is great entertainment afterall. 2. Why doesnt sky sports show the entire broadcast anyway?  My mobile broadband is not the most reliable so my viewing can be a bumpy ride on occasion! 3. And finally, i noticed you referred to me as "bustyboy" yesterday, and I am wondering if that was a reflection on your opinion of my need to get to the gym, or a freudian slip revealing what was on your mind at the time lol Ray.
    Posted by Buistyboy
    Wow, where do you guys get these Questions? - that's a terrifc set if questions.

I will reply to 1) & 2) later, or more likely, tomorrow, as I'm a little pushed for time right now, & the answers are complicated.

But the answer to 3) is easy enough. Freudian slip, correctamondo.