You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Knights of the Oval Table - TEAM 5 EXTREME - ANOTHER CASH FOR SIR ROSSYYYYYYY - we may have lost the

13»

Comments

• edited May 2010
    Hahahahaha you will never catch the true ploppers we will plop our way to victory and when we are done winning the team poker we are going to come looking for you glady knights just to remind you that .............................................................................................................................................................

TEAM PLOP ARE THE TRUE KINGS!!!!
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Knights of the Oval Table - TEAM 3 ROULETTE - NEW KNIGHT SIR GOODY TAKES 8TH - onwards and upwards Mighty Knights!!!!!:
    Hahahahaha you will never catch the true ploppers we will plop our way to victory and when we are done winning the team poker we are going to come looking for you glady knights just to remind you that ............................................................................................................................................................. TEAM PLOP ARE THE TRUE KINGS!!!!
    Posted by Buster69
    +1

PLOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Knights of the Oval Table - TEAM 3 ROULETTE - NEW KNIGHT SIR GOODY TAKES 8TH - onwards and upwards Mighty Knights!!!!!:
    In Response to Re: Knights of the Oval Table - TEAM 3 ROULETTE - NEW KNIGHT SIR GOODY TAKES 8TH - onwards and upwards Mighty Knights!!!!! : +1 PLOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by JAEGERBOMB
    +10

PLOPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited May 2010
    Hahahahaha you will never catch the true ploppers we will plop our way to victory and when we are done winning the team poker we are going to come looking for you glady knights just to remind you that ............................................................................................................................................................. TEAM PLOP ARE THE TRUE KINGS!!!!
    Posted by Buster69

That is all!......
  • edited May 2010

My Valiant knights!!!!!

So. tonight match has been changed to split...this mean that you need to register for both event A and event B separately....they will start 5 mins apart and i recon between us we can take em both down!!!!!

Knight MVP is currently Sir DD in 3rd position....wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Two Knights per final table tonight and we'll be doing lovely thank you very much...

See you at the tables

We should have POD & Machka back tonight so almost full strength....BRILLIANT!!!!!

Lets go get em Knights...

WE STAND AS ONE!!!!

x

• edited May 2010

knights let go get um lets down those ploppers
  • edited May 2010
    I'll take down A, can someone take down B?
  • edited May 2010

Sorry fellow team members.....had a bit of a 'orford' tonight and crashed out both tourneys early doors....

88th/205 & 131st/203......:(

But just listen to these sorry excuses......
    I was playing two tables, ironing a shirt, eating my tea, getting ready to go out as I normally do on a thurs, answering the door to the window cleaner and then christian aid!!!!
    Oh, plus I played like a donk and pushed with AK, called by 22, didnt hit, gg.

SO COME ON THE REST OF THE KNIGHTS!!!!....LETS HAVE SOME!

I will check back later when I get in so GOOD LUCK ALL!

WE ARE THE KNIGHTS OF THE OVAL TABLE AND WE STAND AS ONE!!!!
  • edited May 2010
    VERY WELL DONE POD1 !!!
  • edited May 2010
    Excellent turn out tonight team!!!!

Sir PODDY -  17th in 4A & 5th in 4B....YOU WERE BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!

VWP to SIR MACHKA & SIR ROSSY who both cashed in A & B respectivley!!!!

Much needed coffers added to the 'Stop the Plop-Fest'  fund!!!

Great to see the Knights putting in some excellent railing again :o)

WE STAND AS ONE!!!!!

x
  • edited May 2010
    Thank you gladys knights for your cries of "182" that have inspired Team Plopalotofplopontheflop into the current lead.

I wish your team good fortune in finishing below is, wether its 2nd 3rd or 4th. Thank You for a fair battle, although you did aim a few low blows, my team fought fairly

PLOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited May 2010

KNIGHTS  tonites our night  lets win this as one united we stand

DESTROY THE PLOPPERS
  • edited May 2010
    Well said Sir DD....Couldn't have put it better myself!!!!!

It's the CRAAAAAZY game of EXTREME tonight so keep an eye on th blinds.....know more than your opponents...and ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK!!!!!

This is our last opportunity to make our mark....LETS MAKE IT A GOOD UN!!!!!!

Whatever happens team...you have been brilliant, and I couldn't have wished for a better team to smite those ploppers...NOW LETS FINISH THIS...

WE ARE THE KNIGHTS OF THE OVAL TABLE AND WE STAND AS ONE!!!!!!!!

x
  • edited May 2010
    One big push now and you never know !!!

Think were going to need 1st & 2nd tonight to win this thing.

Anything is possible....hope to find at least two of the KNIGHTS ON FT.

GL and run good

WE STAND AS ONE

Knight Goody :)
  • edited May 2010
    Like Goody has said if we get a 1 + 2 in this then depending on how Team Plop luckbox their way in this then we may do the great escape and win this (Jaegerplop has been good in this but his replacement is supposed to be playing in this and all i have to say regarding that is Viva La Sarah Champion lol!!!!!)

Lets win this and shut Team Plop right up forever - Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Booooooooooooooooooooom!!

Knight CT :)
  • edited May 2010
    MY TRUE AND VALIANT AND BRAVE AND WORTHY KNIGHTS OF THE OVAL TABLE!!!!!

Though we lost the war to the plop boxes we found each other and we will AWAYS STAND AS ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I vow & pleage to support you all ALWAYS...be the weather stormy or fair I will not from hence forth put any other poker player before my MIGHTY KNIGHTS!!!!!

Special mention to SIR ROSSSYYYYYY who cashed AGAIN tonight...VVWP!!!!!!

YOU HAVE ALL BEEN BRILLIANT - STAND PROUD KNIGHTS

WE STAND AS ONE

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

• edited May 2010
    Good Luck to both Knights in tonights HU challege...see you at the rails!!!

Any chance of it being a draw??????

xxx
  • edited May 2010
    n Response to Re: Knights of the Oval Table - TEAM 5 EXTREME - ANOTHER CASH FOR SIR ROSSYYYYYYY - we may have lost the war but we have not been defeted!!!! VIVA LA KNIGHTS xxx:
    Good Luck to both Knights in tonights HU challege...see you at the rails!!! Any chance of it being a draw?????? xxx
    Posted by TRIP5
    Our Battle was true and fair - and you were honourable opponents.

But YOU LOST PLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

lol

In terms of HU - I' m guessing they will both lose.
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: Knights of the Oval Table - TEAM 5 EXTREME - ANOTHER CASH FOR SIR ROSSYYYYYYY - we may have lost the war but we have not been defeted!!!! VIVA LA KNIGHTS xxx:
    n Response to Re: Knights of the Oval Table - TEAM 5 EXTREME - ANOTHER CASH FOR SIR ROSSYYYYYYY - we may have lost the war but we have not been defeted!!!! VIVA LA KNIGHTS xxx : Our Battle was true and fair - and you were honourable opponents. But YOU LOST PLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP lol In terms of HU - I' m guessing they will both lose.
    Posted by PenFifteen
    What a comback by team dohhhhhhh though????

WP!!!!

Onwards and upwards Knights

NEXT TIME THE PLOPPERS GO DOWN

WE STAND AS ONE!!!

xxx
  • edited May 2010
    Congrats to team dohx7, an absolutely stonking result. 

As for the knights, it is been teriffic fun playing in this side, thanks to Sky for putting these freerolls on. Happy to have made a small contribution to the team.

Finally, big thank you to the fellow Knights (even Orford?) especially the captain, Irene, who did a brilliant job.

We stand as one!
  • edited May 2010

To my fellow Knights, I can only say what a valiant and absolutely first class performance you put in both on the baize and on the rail - there can be no finer team than you guys and I'm so proud to be with you - you are all AWESOME!

WE STAND AS ONE!

-xXx-
  • edited May 2010
    Knights.....

I've never said this before...but you are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bring on round 2

WE STAND AS ONE

xxx
  • edited May 2010
    Well done team Gladys 

It has been good fun and very enjoyable 

Looking forward to our next battle.

Dave