You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

If you had to.........

2»

Comments

• edited May 2010
    I will try to explain a bit without offending the entire world.

Most men regard being sexually attracted to some other dudes stubble, farty nasty hairy bu.tt and armpits and the misshapen veg type todge down their kegs and the thought of kicking his back door in as totally and utterly 'abnormal' and they don't understand it. (although i know that to gay men it is normal).

On the other hand being sexually attracted to a smooth skinned beautiful woman with giggling fun bags, beautiful face and hair, an hour glass figure, a peachy French nickered covered nice tush and lovely aroma as 'normal' Also where you put your doings is much more preferable to some bricklayers nasty unwiped blute.

Even when watching po rn, the act of women on women cuts out having to look at the bloke, which is better, and indeed a man can completely understand why a woman would fancy a woman more that fancying a man so it is easier for us to accept and understand as opposed to gay men which frankly just leaves us perplexed.

Hope this helps lol.

Airwalker.

• edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: If you had to.........:
    The following women / and man aren't a case of if I had to... i'd happily offer it on a plate for them lol Angelina Jolie Eva Mendes Megan Fox Michelle Rodriguez Loonytoons
    Posted by ness4
    I didnt know you cared lool