You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Was at Luton tonight....

edited May 2010 in Poker Chat
Hey guys,

Just thought I'd post up, I was at Luton tonight and noticed Tikay sporting a lovely light blue scarf.....come on Tikay!! I thought you was a P.I.M.P lol..Never let him diss your dress sense again people!! ha.

Hope you done well in the £100er though fella....I didn't say hello because you were at the table.

Comments

• edited May 2010
    Hi Ads,    lol, yes  ive seen him there several times, with the scarf around his neck while he sits at the table playing poker .... did he have the  pink shirt, yellow jumper  and sandals  as well ?

The look  is quite ...err   um ... well lets  just  say,  'quaint' !!  
     A bit like  Rupert the Bear 

But everyone loves him........... 

I'll phone you in the week to confirm  Oxford on Sunday..  glk
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Was at Luton tonight....:
    Hey guys, Just thought I'd post up, I was at Luton tonight and noticed Tikay sporting a lovely light blue scarf.....come on Tikay!! I thought you was a P.I.M.P lol..Never let him diss your dress sense again people!! ha. Hope you done well in the £100er though fella....I didn't say hello because you were at the table.
    Posted by Ads2kuk

He's never playing a hand though so you wont be interrupting anything :P
  • edited May 2010
    Lol, too be fair...I did walk past at one point and see him raking in, what looked like a huge pot. So hopefully he'll go on and cash it nice!