You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Didier Drogba....Chelsea Legend? or Pink-Oboe-Player?

edited May 2010 in The Shed
I am proper gutted that Man Utd didn't pull it off today....but that Chelsea display was AWESOME. I must admit though, I did fear for Chelsea AFTER Caldwell was shown the Red Card. Saw the Caldwell brothers together in action for Scotland once, and it was proper "to me, to you" stuff. Grown men WERE crying.

Anyway, back to the subject of the thread.....

Didier Drogba....gifted striker, but I cannot believe his behaviour today. The discipline of his team mates should be applauded (imo). If there is a moodier, more selfish, greedier c*** of a player out there, then I will eat SkyMod1`s hat. 

He is 32 now and not the type of man who would help out elderly neighbours struggling when putting out the rubbish.

Would Chelsea fans be upset to see him go? VOTE NOW.

Comments

• edited May 2010
    What about option 5 - never even heard of him, lol!
  • edited May 2010

hes always been the same but pretty much all great goalscorers are the same. singleminded and only interested in scoring goals.
    whan we had defoe he couldnt give a stuff about anything apart from himself and would regurlaly dish out verbals to younger players for daring to pass to anybody but him.i never took to him as a player and even off the pitch he seems vain and arrogant but would i have him back tommorrow (hypatheticaly so no lols please)
    of course if a player scores 20+ goals for my team im afraid i would overlook any personality issues

• edited May 2010
    ****EDIT****Was only Joking about Man Utd by the way.
  • edited May 2010
    Got 2 brother in laws,a sister in law and a father in law who are Chelsea fans(converted the Mrs to Palace, serves her right for all the grief she gives me lol) They never defend him when i berate him for his antics etc but they accept theres very few players around who are as good as him on his day.Tbf he has turned a few games around for them, so i'd be well surprised if any Chelsea fans would wanna get rid of him.
  • edited May 2010
    Wish Fergie would have bought him as i have said previously cos he's a great footballer and more of a handful than Dolly Parton.......but he is defo an ice skaters friend lol.
  • edited May 2010
    Chelsea legend...yes.
    Pink-oboe-player.....defo
    have up fornt of YOUR team....absolutely